# 𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒗. rehearsal accident

CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Being on tour so often made Jimin get used to the fact she couldn't get used to a stage fast enough. Even if a lot of them were similar.

With the added factor that she hasn't been getting much sleep you can see where the disaster starts to take place. So she kept dozing off during the day

They were about to practice and Jimin could just tell something bad was going to happen. Of course it was going to happen to her since she wasn't having a great day.

During the rehearsal she kept slipping and has come super close to actually falling. The boys knew it wasn't really her fault, but that didn't stop them from getting annoyed.

But this time as she was moving into her position that happened to be close to the edge of the stage. It didn't end up well.

Her feet flew out from under her which caused her to land flat on her chest with a hard thud, and with her legs now dangling off the side of the stage she fell down straight to the floor. Upon landing a sickening crack was heard coming from her ankle causing a strangled scream to come out of her.

Staff quickly made their way over to her to check out what happened and the boys clustered by the side of the stage trying to get a look at what happened.

"Can you move it" The manager asked bending down beside her.

Tears started to run down her face from the amount of pain she was feeling. Jimin shook her head as she held onto her ankle.

"No" She cried out looking down.

"We should go to a doctor" Namjoon said.

Being in the hospital was not fun, getting an X-ray and cast was even worse. She felt bad that she probably delayed a concert or two.

"Don't put pressure onto your ankle for at least six weeks and you should be better, if anything gets worse make sure you come back and we can take a look at it" The doctor said as they stared putting away their stuff.

Jimin nodded. As the doctor left she glanced towards the boys her guilt growing.

"I'm sorry guys" She mumbled as she messed with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Why are you sorry?" Seokjin asked.

"There's nothing to be sorry about" Yoongi added.

"I should've been paying more attention. I mean I wasted a lot of our time" She said with a slight pout.

"Noona you shouldn't be sorry for this, it was an accident and this is more important then practicing" Namjoon said standing up the others agreeing.

"Are you guys sure?" She asked.

"Of course... we wouldn't blame you for this"