# 𝒍𝒊𝒗. the girlfriend reveal

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hello guys it's your favorite old person" Jimin said as people joined the Vlive "Before we get into things today I want to introduce you to our special guest"

She waved someone to walk over as she spoke, it took a few second but a girl soon walked into view, shyly waving at the camera.

"Go on, introduce yourself" Jimin told her as she pulled the girl onto her lap.

"Hi, I'm Shūyán" She said with a bit of a nervous laugh "I feel so awkward"

'Is She your Girlfriend Unnie?'

'Aww she's so cute UwU'

'Eww I'm leaving'

'She's so adorable I love her already'

"Yes this is my girlfriend. We agreed it was time to... introduce her to the world?"

"I'm pretty sure the world knew I existed"

"...You know what I meant"

For the next hour or so both of the girls answered questions, goofed around, and just spoke to Army's. Some fans stayed while some left not used to her being in a relationship.

It did take a while for people to warm up and get used to the idea of her and her girlfriend.

Once people did get over it things were fine. Jimin didn't get kicked out of group or company, Shūyán didn't worry as much about hate, and most importantly they were both happy.

They were happy that things turned out well.