# 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. kinky moments *maknae line

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JIMIN

Since they are pretty cuddly with each other most of the moments they have can be counted as cute.

Though most people count this one as a more sexual moments between them.

They were at a fan sign and the whole time Jimin and Min have been all over each other. Mostly in a soft way though at this moment it got very.... not kid friendly.

Thyme were at the side of the stage and House of Card was currently playing.

They ended up dancing around to the music when Min did one of her own famous slut drops. The thing was she was facing Jimin and he made a very questionable face.

Let's just say ARMY's weren't really okay after that.

V

V being Jimin's clingy baby boy, he liked to be around her. He also liked to mess with her which would one day get them both in trouble.

Cause sometimes he'll mess with her in a way that could be considered sexual.

There was this one time when they were about to go to sleep when Taehyung started to nip at her neck. Which left hickeys.

And for the next month people were really convinced that they were dating or something.

JUNGKOOK

Jimin honestly tried to shield him from the nasty perverted world when he was younger. Though with her being a pervert as well she didn't always do a great time.

One time they were in the middle of dance practice when Jimin's shirt got stuck up. Since she was still calming herself down she didn't really notice.

Instead of pulling it down for her or telling her about her shirt he just spewed out.

"Nice boobs"