# 𝒍𝒊𝒙. the hóu-jung timeline + current family members

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TIME LINE

2013
( age. twenty three )
✎ may 27

This was the date that both Jimin and Shūyán met on. She was coming into an interview to become a camerawoman at BigHit and she and Jimin managed to bump into each other in the lobby.

2013
( age. twenty three )
✎ october 31

The day of their first date. Since Bts wasn't super popular it was easy to just go out, which is what they did. They first went to café and talked, they then went to a amusement park and sooner or later Jimin had been dragged into a haunted house by Shūyán.

2014
( age. twenty four )
✎ march 13

This was the day they became an official couple, they had been on plenty of dates before and they were already practically dating but just in case Jimin asked her if she wanted to be official and ever since then they've been a couple.

2015
( age. twenty five )
✎ june 5

This is when Jimin posted the photo of her and Shūyán for the first time. A week later she confirmed that she did have a girlfriend.

2015
( age. twenty five )
✎ august 17

After Jimin practically begged Shūyán to make up her mind they both agreed they'd reveal her on a Vlive. They spent most of it answering questions as well as goofing around some... well once Shūyán got comfortable in front of everyone.

2017
( age. twenty seven )
✎ march 13

This was the day Jimin proposed to Shūyán and on the same day she posted a photo of the wedding ring.

( age. twenty seven )
✎ may 27

After a month of making people wait and her and Shūyán setting an official wedding date she revealed she was indeed getting married.

( age. twenty seven )
✎ august 29

After dating for a while it was almost like Shūyán moved into the dorm. So they had 'lived' together for a year. But they officially moved into an actual house together which sent Jimin into a short hiatus as they did.