# 𝒙𝒍. noona *v

CHAPTER FOURTY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taehyung was going through something.

He was starting to get frustrated easily, he'd stop caring during dance practice, he'd break out into argument fits randomly. It was like a second puberty or something.

Nobody understand why Taehyung was being this way, and Jimin being the nosy and caring person she was she was gonna find out what's wrong.

The two of them laid in their shared room, just about to fall asleep when Jimin remembered what she was gonna ask Tae.

She sat up in the bed and looked towards the boys who was probably half asleep.

"Pssstt" Jimin whispered to him.

When he didn't answer she got off of her bed and moved closer to him.

"Pssst" She whispered into Taehyung's ear.

When he brought his hand up and swatted her face away from his ear, she grew slightly annoyed.

"Taehyung" She sharply whispered flicking his forehead making him jump up slightly.

"What" The boy replied turning towards her.

"Sit up we are going to talk" Jimin said flipping his blanket up.

Taehyung sat up with a slight groan and moved to sit up

"Ok tell me what wrong" Jimin said pulling up the blanket on them.

"What do you mean nothings wrong" He said crossing his eyebrows.

"You know what I mean... what's with the sudden attitude?" She asked.

"Like I said nothing now can I sleep" Taehyung said sinking down in his bed.

"Once you tell me what the problem is you can" Jimin said looking down at him.

"It's a long story ok. I don't feel like talking about it" He said pulling the blanket under his chin.

"Taehyung tell me, I don't care how long it is I need to know what's wrong" Jimin said.

"Mygrandmadied" He mumbled quickly.

"What?" She asked moving down near him.

She noticed his eyes getting watery and felt her heart swell up in guilt.

"Wait no, don't cry, I'm sorry" She said panicking slightly.

Taehyung quickly wiped his tears "I'm sorry Noona I didn't mean to be like this"

Jimin wrapped her arms around him rubbing his back in an attempt to sooth him.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned now.

"Noona my grandma died" He cried into her chest.

"Baby... I'm so sorry" She said gently petting his head as he cried.

They stayed like that for a while, Jimin letting him get his emotions out.

"I'm so sorry honey, I didn't mean to make you cry" Jimin said wiping his cheeks.

"It's ok I'm sorry for slacking off" Taehyung said looking up at her.

"Don't be, I'm sorry for making you speak about it" She said brushing through his hair.

"I'll let you sleep now" Jimin said starting to move back over to her side of the bed.

"No stay with me" Taehyung said pulling her back so she couldn't leave.

Jimin smiled at him snuggling under the blanket.

"Goodnight Noona" Taehyung whispered as he began to fall asleep.

"Goodnight"