# 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. noona *rm

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was 3:00. Which meant everyone in the dorm was asleep right? Wrong. Jimin and Namjoon were still awake.

Namjoon was in his studio working in music and Jimin was waiting for him to come back so she could spin around in her chair and say 'I've been expecting you'. But the longer and longer she waited for him the more and more nervous she got.

So after while she decided she'd just go and force him back to the dorm to sleep. She quietly stepped out and made her way to his studio.

Though the quietness went away as she got closer, if he wasn't in his chair she was just about going to have a heart attack.

It was a relief when she could see his distorted figure through his glazed out glass door.

Namjoon jumped a bit when the door opened, he looked over his shoulder to see Jimin standing by the doorway with and unimpressed look.

"Oh what are doing here?" He asked spinning around to face the girl.

"I should be asking you that, you've been here all day" She said closing the door as she walked in more.

"I'm working on the album why are you still up? You should sleep" Namjoon said spinning back around getting back to his work.

"Ok no. Come on we're leaving" Jimin said grabbing onto the gray sweater he was wearing.

"I'll be back soon I'm almost done" He protested moving his arm so the fabric left her grip.

"No I said we're leaving" Min told him spinning his chair around so he faced her.

"No just a little longer I'll go home when I'm done" Namjoon said slightly whining.

"No you need to sleep, now let's go" She said grabbing tugging his arms so he stood up.

"Can I at least save it" He said looking back at the opened computer screen.

"Yes... but then we're going to sleep" She said letting his hand slip out hers as he walked back over to his desk.

Soon Jimin had dragged Namjoon back to the front door of the dorm. The closer they got the more she realized how tired he really was.

She quietly opened the door, quickly reminding Namjoon that the others were asleep.

Jimin lead Namjoon to his room making sure that he'd walked in.

"Noona" Namjoon quietly said standing in the doorway of his room.

"Yes" Jimin replied in a whisper.

"Goodnight" He whispered back before shutting his door.