# 𝒙𝒊𝒊. m/v *blood sweat & tears jap.

CHAPTER TWELVE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The first scene Ji-M is in shows her in the glass case behind Jimin. Her back is facing the camera and her head is tilting to the right.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her next scene is a solo scene. It's in the same table room as RM and Jungkook though she's alone and sitting criss cross in the table. There's a glass in front of her that she stares at for a bit before drinking out of, after she drinks it she shuts her eyes and places her hand over her mouth.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She's then scene again in the glass case but she's facing camera this time. Her eyes are glued onto Jimin's apple and she's seen with blue liquid by the corners of her mouth.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ji-M is next seen on the counter, watching Jin and V fight before she turns to the sink beside her and kinda spits/coughs towards it, blue liquid falling into it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her next scene is a solo scene of her back on the table. She's laying on her back, one of her hands over her stomach and her other over her mouth before she coughs into it and it falls to her side, showing a bunch of blue liquid pouring down the sides of her face and chin.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next clip she's in is quick but she's shown dangling her legs over and into the sinkhole thing.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ji-M is last scene in the car with Jin, when the window rolls down she's seen quickly wiping her mouth.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬