# 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. noona *j-hope

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Today was one of their off days. A day Jimin cherished and always looked forward to, it was a day where she could do whatever she pleased. Which 99% of the time she just spends the day napping.

She had noticed that Hoseok had been in his room for a strangely long time. Usually on off days he'd be in the living room watching tv or just sitting their. The living room was his off day space.

The fact that he'd spent his whole day in the room confused her. She was aware of the hate he was getting, but he didn't seemed bothered by it.

'He's talentless'

'He can't even rap let alone dance'

'He makes BTS look ugly'

'He should just leave the group'

'He's useless'

So just in case he was sick or something Jimin decided to make some hot chocolate for the both of them and headed towards his room.

I mean... food makes people feel better right?

But when she made her way into his room she only saw him covered with his blanket. She placed the cups onto his dresser and made her way over to the side of his bed.

"Hobi" She said tapping his blanket.

He lowly mumbled a yes in reply.

"Can I see your face please" Jimin asked him, her worries slowly going up.

He pulled the blanket down to his chin, and her heart began to hurt as she took sight of his tear soaked face.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asked sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Nothing, I'm fine" He replied wiping his face.

"You aren't ok. Come on you can tell me"

She scooted closer to him, her arms draping over his shoulders.

"They don't like me" Hoseok said quietly.

"Who doesn't like you?"  Jimin asked confused.

"Everyone. They're always saying things about me... and they're true" Hoseok whispered starting to tear up once again.

"Nobody hates you... we all love you. If people are saying mean things about you they're probably just jealous that they aren't as talented as you" She told him wiping the tears on his face.

"But if so many people think that way it has to be true. Right?" He said his voice getting lower.

"Hoseok listen. You are one of the most talented people I know who wouldn't be jealous of you I mean heck I'm jealous of you too" Jimin said sitting up normally.

Hoseok looked over to Jimin "Really?" He asked.

She nodded "Now don't be sad, I don't like seeing you guys sad" She made a pouty face trying to make him smile.

Hoseok smiled some and pulled the blanket down more.

"Oh here I brought you some hot chocolate" Jimin said standing up and going to get the mug.

She brought over the mug and sat down on the bed again.

"Noona" Hoseok said looking down at her.

Min looked up at him "Yes Hobi."

"Thank you" He said smiling.

She smiled back "It's no problem."