# 𝒙𝒍𝒗. overworked

CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE

CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(Literally passed out ten minutes before writing this 😙✌️ there was a wasp in my room 😙✌️ please send help 😙✌️)

Min didn't fight with the boys often. Ever since her and Namjoon became friend fights involving her weren't as common. So the fact that this whole week she was being almost yelled at put a lot more stress on her.

"Its and easy step why can't you get it" Namjoon said as she tripped over herself once again.

"I'm trying... just give me a second" Min waved off to them.

"If you're asking for another break you're crazy. You just had like three in the past ten minutes" Jimin said.

The stress she had been collecting just fell down on her at once in that moments. The inside of her head felt hot and fuzzy, her vision blurring with black and white dots, her skin losing all color.

"Noona are you ok?" Taehyung asked noticing how her sudden paleness.

"Yeah, -yeah I'm fine" She nodded, blinking rapidly for a second as she pushed her hair back.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked her starting to grow concerned.

She didn't answer him, she didn't even hear him as her ears filled with an obnoxious ringing and before anyone could process it her knees hit the dance rooms floor.

"Lay her down" Seokjin said as they headed over to her.

Min was trying her best to stay awake her eyes opening and closing. The ringing in her ears stopped her from hearing them well, the many dots in her vision made it hard to see them.

But before she even knew it she felt herself slowly coming back, a cool feeling on her forehead and her finger and legs tingled a bit as her conscious came back.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as she looked around.

Jimin being worried for her had started freaking out, Taehyung and Hoseok trying to calm him down. They looked just as worried though.

Yoongi and Namjoon walked into the room seeming to be holding some food. While Jungkook and Seokjin day by her to make sure she was ok.

"You good now?" Seokjin asked moving the cold water bottle to the back of her neck.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened" Min said going to sit up but was quickly stopped.

"Lay down" Namjoon said as the others came over to check in her.

"Did we stress you out?" Jimin asked her.

"No it wasn't you guys" She said shaking her head "I don't know what happened"

"We brought you some food, and water" Yoongi said motioning to the bag he was holding.

They all stayed on the floor for a little while longer. Min had never passed out which is why they all kinda freaked out.

"I'll be fine, you guys can go back to practicing if you want" She told them.

"Ok, just relax for a while"