# 𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒙. let me help noona *rm

CHAPTER FOURTY NINE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It might be a surprising thing, but Jimin is a pretty sensitive person. She just doesn't show her emotions openly so it's not a well known thing. It's how she gained her short lived nickname Robot.

A lot of people remember the name but what people didn't know was that Namjoon was the one that gave it to her during another one of their arguments.

"I'm surprised at how annoying you can be"

"I'm even more surprised. I didn't know robots knew how it feels to be surprised or annoyed"

Now they were all on the set to start filming their new music video. But Jimin had just been off.

She was usually really happy when filming their music videos. She'd be jumpy, stuffing her mouth with whatever food they did have when the camera wasn't on her, as well as spending a good amount of time harassing Namjoon.

But now she was quiet, sitting against a wall deep in her thoughts. She couldn't stop thinking about the common nicknames, heartless, blank slate, robot. Did she not express enough that people thought she was just and empty person. Did she really act like a robot?

It wasn't the best feeling to be related to a husk person. That insult really got to Jimin.

She hadn't even realized that she was crying. Not until she heard a voice she didn't want to hear at that moment.

"Are you crying?"

"Go away Namjoon. I'm really not in the mood" She said rubbing her eyes.

Namjoon sighed a bit, crouching down in front of her. Yeah he didn't like her all that much, but it was still a pretty sad sight to see her curled up crying.

"What happened?" He asked catching Jimin off guard.

She's never heard him speak to her with such concern. She wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

"Why do you care?" She asked looking up to meet his eyes.

"Talk to me Noona" Namjoon said grabbing her hands.

His words made her tense up a bit. He had never called her Noona before. He said the day he did he had respect for her.

Jimin looked down at her lap before she finally spoke.

"Am I really just an empty person?"

"Of course not. I was just mad, I didn't really mean it" He replied shaking his head as he gently rubbed her hands.

"Really? You say it to me all the time"

"I know we don't get along well, and I know I can be pretty mean. But when I'm angry I don't mean half the stuff I say. I mean you've probably said somethings you don't really mean"

That was true, she has said a lot of things she didn't mean or regretted.

"I guess" She whispered nodding.

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings" Namjoon apologized.

"I'm sorry for getting on your nerves"

"So? Can we be friends now?"

"Yeah. We can"