# 𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. outfit malfunction

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

outfit↑————————————

outfit↑
————————————

At this point Jimin was past scared, she was terrified to perform in her dress.

It didn't seem like a big deal really, though once you add all the factors up that she's dealing with you'd probably realize where her nervousness is coming from.

To most people the only problem seemed to be the fact that the dress was short. But there was more to it.

Jimin is a pretty tall girl, which made the dress even shorter on her. She also had to deal with the fact she had no straps to keep the top of the dress up, which caused her to place her hands on her chest often to cover herself and a constant need to pull it up.

Add on the fact the dress was skin tight and she had to deal with wearing heals and you realize she wasn't having the greatest time... clothing wise.

She wasn't gonna lie though, she thought the outfit look very nice. She just despised wearing it.

So when they were called up to perform Idol without any real chance for her to change she knew she was in for it.

Jimin could feel her heart rate go up as the music began, she was stuck in the cycle of holding up and pulling down her dress before the first eight count could even finish.

Though she made through the first two verses, which made her think she might be able to get through the song.

Though by the time they got to the chorus things started to go wrong. With the distraction of her dress she hadn't paid much attention to the fact she was wearing heals and had to be careful.

So she slipped and landed on her knees.

The fall caused her dress to scrunch up when she stood up, though she thought she got through clean since she was in the back.

But since some Army's were focusing solely on her they caught the mistake and the sight of her thighs becoming slightly more uncovered caused them to scream a bit.

The screams caused her to grow embarrassed which only caused her to trip once again only this time she slid.

Luckily for her Yoongi caught her predicament and made his way over to help her up without her exposing herself.

The rest of the performance consisted of Yoongi blocking Jimin as much as he could to stop people from filming her in one of her worst moments.

By the end of the whole thing she was grateful for what he had done.