# 𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. sexy performance

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

outfit↑————————————

outfit↑
————————————

It's pretty much a known thing that Min doesn't have much shame and she's willing to do more inappropriate things. She's been like this since she turned eighteen.

So being twenty-seven she cared even less than when she was eighteen. The main thing was she hasn't really done a more sexual performance, or anything to that extent in front of the boys.

So this was kind of a leap for them all.

The fact this was gonna be performed at MAMA made it an even bigger leap.

So by the time she felt the stages lights hit her skin she was prepared for the large screams, shocked faces, and disapproving looks. But she still didn't care and began to perform like she did this every night.

The fact she did the whole dance so naturally made the fans go crazy, as well as the fact she knew how to move her body.

performance↑
————————————

Before she even got to sit down at the place her and the boys had been sitting she could already hear Seokjin's loud rambling about how Min was a child and shouldn't be doing that live.

"I'm older than you fool" She said reaching for her water bottle.

"You're still a child!" Seokjin rambled out as the girl sat down.

"I thought she did good" Hoseok shrugged peering around Namjoon.

"Thank you Hobi, see Jin someone cares" Min said a bit teasingly.

"I never said I didn't care"

"Yeah but you're implying it"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Ye-"

"At this point you're both children!" Jimin said looking over to his elders who stopped their small bickering war.