Chapter 4

It had been a few days now since that awkward lunch that Shawn had with Nick and his girlfriend. Shawn was still upset over Nicks girlfriend but mainly feeling slight pressure. He was closeted and he kind off hated the feeling he got when he had to hide it from his dad. It made him feel sick but he knew that his dad might not react to well. His dad would just be completely taken by surprise. For now Shawn was just going to stay quiet and keep to himself about this struggle, he already had some people that knew so that was okay.

Shawn had just woken up and he received a text from an unknown person

Unknown: Hey man

Shawn: Uhm hi, Who is this?

Unknown: Oh I forgot to ever text you XD. It's me Nick.

Shawn smiled to himself. It was like one of those typical 'get you a man that texts you first thing in the morning' except Nick wasn't his man and it was 12pm. Nick being a teenage boy, he often wakes up late.

Shawn: Hey Nick, What's up?

Nick: Nothing much. Hey I was just wondering if you would wanna come around and play some pool. My gf is out so I got nothing to do

Shawn's heart started racing and he immediately got changed, he texted back.

Shawn: Yeah man, I'll be over soon.

Nick: Cheers ;)

He did a winky face and Shawn died on the inside. He was loving this man to much and could not get over him. Shawn put on a casual outfit and styled his hair slightly to look nice and went down stairs to see his mum.

"Hey mum, i'm going over to Nick's to hang out" Shawn said and his mum smiled.

"Okay dear, have fun" She said and Shawn gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

Shawn was walking over to Nick's when he noticed Nick on his front balcony, he looked a little nervous. Shawn had never seen Nick nervous. It was cute.

"Hey" Shawn said and Nick got a little fright but smiled.

"Hey man" He said walking up to Shawn to give him a quick hug.

"You feeling okay?" Shawn asked and Nick smiled.

"Yeah now that you're here" He said laughing but Shawn started to blush.

"So I just wanna say, I've never played pool before" He said and Nick smiled.

"Aww really? You'll be fine. I'll help you okay?" Nick said and Shawn smiled

"Okay" He replied as both men walked into the large house that Nick owned. It was very traditional. You would expect a family to live here but it was just Nick and Hailey. 

"Wow. You have a nice house" Shawn said and Nick smiled.

"Yeah it is pretty cool. It's even got a swimming pool but we still gotta decorate" He said and Shawn smiled.

"I use to swim heaps" Shawn said and Nick smirked.

"We could go for a swim sometime" He said and Shawn smiled.

"Sure".

Shawn sat in a seat that was near the pool table while Nick set it up. His arms flexing every now and then and sometimes Nick would have to stretch over the table and make a grunt that was really turning Shawn on. He almost forgot where he was until Nick spoke up.

"So... you ready to play" He said smiling down at Shawn which made Shawn shiver.

"Yeap" He said standing up where he was now slightly taller then Nick.

"Okay so what you need to to is align your stick with the white ball in the center" Nick said and Shawn tried to do so but was having trouble. The sick was really long so Shawn didn't really have proper control over it.

"It's a bit tricky" Shawn said giggling and Nick smirked.

"Okay here let me help you" Nick said and he walked over to Shawn. He went behind him and put his arms over him so he could also be holding the stick. Shawn literally could not handle this. His ass was leaning on Nicks crotch and Nicks strong arms were wrapped around Shawn with slight security. Shawn felt so safe right now but he also just wanted to be fucked by Nick.

"Okay and now just bring the stick back a little" He whispered softly into Shawn's ear and it sent shivers all through him.

"And just hit it" He said. Shawn was a bit behind with Nick's actions so when Shawn went to hit the ball, he ended up thrusting his crotch into Shawn's ass. Shawn twitched and was not coping very well. He did not know how to cope with this. He almost felt like he was being tortured.

"See you got it" Nick said and smiled. Shawn stood back up and this immediately caught Nick's attention. Shawn's shorts were caught in between his cheeks so his ass was now really defined and Nick felt weird. A good weird, as if he liked it.

"Man do you gym?" Nick said and Shawn was slightly surprised by the question but replied.

"Yeah why?" Shawn replied and Nick smiled.

"We could work out sometime and I couldn't help but notice, you got some pure glutes on you" Nick said laughing and Shawn immediately blushed. Nick was complimenting his ass and of course Shawn is going to love this.

"Thanks and I noticed you trained your arms" Shawn replied wanting to slap his face for even saying that but Nick enjoyed talking about the gym.

"Yeah, gotta keep the arms looking strong" He said smiling and then flexed his biceps. Shawn died and his jaw dropped just a little.

"Wow you do look strong, I wish I could look like that" Shawn said and Nick smiled.

"well come over more often and i'll train you okay?" Nick said and Shawn smiled

"Okay" He said. Nick then pulled out his phone and kind of just had a plain reaction to this text he got.

"Oh... so my girlfriends staying at her mum's tonight. Do you wanna watch a movie and have dinner over here?" Nick said and Shawn tried to hold back the intense smile.

"yeah sure" He said slightly smiling.

"Sweet, just text your mum and you can just stay here for the rest of the day" Nick said and Shawn smiled.

"Okay"

-

Sorry guys for the long update. I've been having writers block and not sure on what to write ahaha. Please leave a comment and vote and follow and I'll see you next time ;)