Chapter 5

"Hey mum, you said to call you?" Shawn said on the phone to his mum.

"Yeah, why are you staying at Mr Jonas's for the rest of the day?" she asked quiet concerned.

"Well we were hanging out and he offered to make dinner for us and I felt bad because his girlfriend isn't coming home tonight so I thought maybe just keep him company so he don't get bored" Shawn said smiling more intensely with each word as he was excited to be hanging out with Nick.

"Shawn" His mum said in a slight upset tone.

"What?" He replied trying to be naive.

"I know you have a crush on him, it's so obvious but he has a girlfriend". his mum said and Shawn stopped smiling.

"yeah I know mum and don't worry. Nick is just a friend and nothing more" He said trying to lie to himself.

"Okay honey, just be safe and don't get yourself to hurt okay?" She said giggling.

"Mum stop, he's just a friend" Shawn said trying to laugh back but of course it was fake.

"Okay love you" 

"Love you to"

Shawn walked back inside after making the phone call, he tried to smile but he felt upset. The reality hit him that Nick did have a girlfriend and he probably wasn't even at the slightest chance interested in Shawn.

"Hey so whatcha mum say?" Nick said already starting dinner.

"Oh yeah she said I could stay" Shawn replied smiling as Nick looked cute cooking.

"So what are you making" Shawn said taking a seat on one of the bar stools next to the island counter top.

"Oh I just thought something simple like pasta. I can't really cook so I don't know to much, hopefully you don't mind" Nick said looking at Shawn with a subtle glare that made Shawn quiver. It was as if Nick was concerned with Shawn and wanted to make sure if he was okay. He kind of was doing this but not to the extent Shawn wanted it to be.

"Oh yeah that's fine. Who doesn't love a good pasta to be honest" Shawn said doing a huge smile that made Nick smile and giggle.

"What?" Shawn said and Nick continued smiling.

"Nah it's just you got a really nice smile, it's contagious" He replied and Shawn blushed but tried to cover it. He didn't want Nick to see that what he was saying was really getting to him.

"Awww your so sweet" Shawn said getting up to grab a drink of water.

Shawn was surprised at how confident he was. He would of just sit there and said thanks shyly but he felt comfortable around Nick. Nick said all the right things that made Shawn happy within himself. Shawn knew that this was so wrong for him to be feeling like this but he couldn't help it.

Shawn then walked over to Nick and just stood by him quietly, sipping on his glass of water.

"So what exactly do you like in your men?" Nick said and this took Shawn back a little.

"Well I uhm..." Shawn felt a little choked up but then continued.

"I like muscles obviously" he said laughing. He then continued.

"I workout so I would hope the man I end up with would also at least attend a gym sometimes. I like guys who are strong minded and like to take control. I like guys who are funny and make me laugh and just generally look after me" Shawn said and Nick smiled.

"So you're the feminine one in a relationship" Nick said and Shawn frowned.

"Just because I want to be looked after doesn't mean i'm feminine. Wouldn't you wanna be looked after?" Shawn said and Nick smirked.

"Well of course but you said you wanted to be dominated" Nick said and Shawn choked on his water.

"No I did not" He said with his voice cracking making Nick laugh.

"You said you like a man who takes control" Nick said smirking and Shawn blushed.

"I didn't mean like that. I just..." Shawn was at a lost for words. He slightly realized he might be the feminine one in relationship. He always imagined being sweet and adorable for his husband and getting up in the morning to make him breakfast and all those things a stereotypical women would do. Shawn realized that maybe he was feminine. He wasn't wearing makeup or girls clothing or anything like that, however, he did like to be slightly submissive and be looked after and have a strong man in his life. That's why Nick grabbed his attention. He seemed like all of these things.

"Okay maybe I am the feminine one but I'm not overly feminine or anything" Shawn said and Nick laughed.

"Oh who cares, you are who you are and personally I think your adorable and would make a great boyfriend for some... hmmm...husky man" He said laughing while teasing Shawn.

"Oh stop it" Shawn said complaining at Nick.

"Oh i'm sorry its just adorable to see you complain and whine" Nick said and Shawn felt him self getting a little excited.

"No, your just being mean" He said putting on a fake pout but then laughing which made Nick laugh.

"See your smile is contagious and your laugh" Nick said and Shawn smiled.

"I will admit, I do like my smile." He said and Nick smiled.

"Well dinner's ready so have a seat at the table" He said and Shawn walked over to the table, he noticed Nick stared him up and down while he did this and honestly, Shawn was having a lot of trouble containing his sexual side. He knew he was never sexual but Nick doing all this stuff was making him feel so weird.

Nick put to plates down, each on opposite sides of the table. Shawn was already sitting there and Nick sat on the opposite side. Shawn grabbed a forkful and ate it.

"Omg it's so good" He said and Nick laughed.

"See you are so feminine, you say O m g instead of oh my god" Nick said and Shawn frowned.

"Stop teasing me" Shawn said giggling as he ate his dinner.

"Well i'm just saying your feminine." Nick said and Shawn laughed.

"No I'm not, i'm just slightly flamboyant" Shawn said giggling which of course made Nick giggled.

"Yeah. Feminine" He said and Shawn smirked.

"Why? Do you like that?" He said and Shawn immediately stopped smiling and felt so embarrassed. He didn't know if he should own up to his words or just be shy. He could not believe he just said that. He then looked back up and saw Nick smirking. Nick bit his lip and then took a forkful of food in his mouth and just ate. He then looked at Shawn.

"Funny guy you are" He said and Shawn giggled but struggled to have confidence.

"I can tease too" He said finishing up his dinner and taking his plate to the bench.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Nick said and Shawn smiled.

"I only live next door"

"Great then it will be a short walk." He said getting up and taking his plate to the bench.

Shawn and Nick waked slowly back to Shawn's house. It was a really a short walk still.

"Hey thanks for dinner Nick. You got some pretty mean culinary skills" Shawn said.

"Aww thanks" He said laughing.

"And just one thing" Nick said and then he placed his hand on Shawn's hip.

" I will dominate you if you tease me like that again" He said in a deep husky voice that made Shawn shiver. Shawn couldn't even talk back and Nick just giggled.

"I'll see you another time, have a good night Shawn." He said softly and then released his hand from Shawn's hip and had to put his hand on the fence for support. He still could not talk.

-

Well its starting to get serious hehe. Please comment and vote and I'll see you next chapter xxx