Chapter 32

- 6 months later -
Shawn was sitting in a chair getting his hair styled professionally. The lady was doing a slight quiff. Normally he is able to do this but he has his off days and he did not want to have a off day with his hair on his wedding day.

"Oh Shawn you look amazing" his mum said standing next to him with a tissue in her hand.

"Thanks mum... I'm starting to get nervous." Shawn replied and his mum gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You are going to be fine. I gotta go now and wait down at the venue." She said before walking out but at she did, Camila walked in.

"Okay so I have your brooch and this handful of flowers that you have to hold while walking down the aisle" Camila said attaching the brooch to Shawns chest and handing him the flowers.

"Whats all this? I thought I was just walking down... and arent you meant to be at the alter?" Shawn said and Camila smiled.

"Yeah I'm getting there, just getting all your stuff ready." Camila said looking into the mirror standing next to Shawn. She started to tear up.

"Oh Shawn. After all you been through and now you're getting married. I'm gonna miss hanging out with you all the time." Camila said and Shawn laughed.

"Well its not like those times have to end." Shawn smiled and then thought.

"So me and Nick have been thinking about children recently."

"Oh yeah? Do you guys think you will adopt or do surrogacy." Camila asked and Shawn replied.

"We want to do surrogacy and I was wondering, would you like to be the surrogate for the baby?"

Camila gasped.

"Oh my god... of course Shawn I would love too." She said giving Shawn a big hug.

"Okay well I better get to the alter and be your bridesmaid."

"I'm not a bride for the hundredth time." Shawn said with a huff.

"Honey... everyone sees you as the bride, you're even walking down the aisle." She said before quickly leaving the room. Shawn stood up with his black suit and styled hair. He gave himself a quick sprits of cologne and went outside the room where there was the wedding planner.

"Okay so if you just go out there you will see the entrance, give the person a heads up thats just waiting in the entrance and you will start to walk." She said and Shawn nodded walking. His legs started to feel like jelly. As he reached the entrance he saw someone.

"Dad?" He said and his dad spun around.

"Well... yeah" he said and Shawn hugged him.

"Are you walking me down?" He asked as he rested his face on his shoulder.

"Of course my boy. Just cause your my son doesn't mean I won't give you away. You are my only son and I love you so much." He said hugging Shawn as Shawn teared up.

"Fuck... so how do I look?" Shawn said pulling out from the hug.

"Amazing, you ready?" His father nodded and Shawn nodded back, his father gave the guy in the entrance a heads up and music started playing. Canon in D began and Shawn laughed too himself. He was always cliche when it came to romance but why not? The cliches were always amazing.
He turned the corner of the arch way and saw everyone standing and he had a bit of a panic attack but he looked up the aisle and saw Nick standing at the alter/archway. He had on a similar suit to Nick, not much difference but his hair was freshly shaven and he was shaven as well. On his side stood his brother Joe and on his other side were Camila. Camila was a sobbing mess as Shawn began to walk. Nick just smiled the whole way, he promised Shawn he wouldn't cry.

Shawn was about to walk over to Nick as he turned to his dad.

"You go be yourself my boy, I love you always." His father said giving him one big hug and handing Shawn over to Nick.

"Take care of him." His father said to Nick.

"Of course, always." Nick said quietly as he grabbed Shawns hands and lead him over to the archway.

"Baby... you look so hot." Nick said quietly and Shawn started crying.

"For fuck sakes." He said laughing and the two boys laughed.

"Please may everybody be seated." The man marrying Nick and Shawn spoke.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Nick Jonas and Shawn Mendes. Nick will you like to say your vowels?" He said and Nick nodded.

"Shawn. I vow to protect you from any harm that comes your way and to always hold you tight and safe when your ever scared. I vow to be there for you until the end of time and whatever comes after that. I vow to gift you with love and respect throughout eternity as you are my whole world. Shawn... I vow to love you and respect you as the man you are." Nick said slipping the ring on Shawns finger, Shawn softly sobbing.

"Would you like to say your vowels Shawn?"

"Nick... I vow to always love you even when you are being a pain in my arse. I vow to always take care of you and help you whenever you need it. I vow to be your husband for all of time and never let you go even if you are being a douche. I love you so much Nick." Shawn said tearing up more and Camila grabbed out a tissue.

"I got you babe." She said and Nick laughed.

"Now before I wed you two, is there any objections in the crowd. Speak now or forever hold your peace... No? Okay, it is with great pleasure I now pronounce husband and... husband. You may now kiss each other." He said smiling.

Nick grabbed Shawns neck from behind and pulled him into a deep embrace, kissing him. The two only heard silence as everyone disappeared to them. In this world of theirs, it was just them.

"I love you Shawn." Nick said pulling away slowly.

"I love you too Nick."