Chapter 17

Shawn had woken up. It was around 5 in the afternoon and he was in a heaped mess. His hair was tangled and he was wearing the clothes he was given by Nick yesterday. He tore them off and put on some of his normal clothes. He sat back down on his bed and contemplated on life. He decided to call Camila again. This time she picked up immediately.

"Shawn?"

"I did something bad and now I've made all my emotions so much worse." Shawn said already tearing up.

"Shawnie... it sounds like you've gone through heartbreak."

"His girlfriend stopped me when I was walking home and invited me over cause she saw me crying and felt bad."

"And what did you say?" Camila said concerned.

"I said I was crying over a girl. She had left the room and I had a talk with Nick and it made the whole situation worse. I was trying to be petty and get back at Nick by coming to his house with Hailey but it didn't work. All that happened was me feeling heartbroken." Shawn said sobbing.

"Yeah... Shawn, You're not the petty type who can pull of things like that." She replied in a pity tone.

" I know. I just thought that I could and I thought that I would piss him off but it just hurt me more. He said that he might have to let me go because he put me in a bad situation."

"Well maybe he should because he hurt you and a man who hurts my Shawn is gonna get these hands."

"I don't want him to leave me... well I told him to leave but I mean I want his love. It feels so good. I just don't know if it was fake."

"I'm sure it wasn't. I just think he is in a awkward situation."

"Do you think I should still try Zayn?"

"Try? I thought he was just gonna be a rebound to make Nick jealous."

"Yeah but I don't know if I will get with Nick again and I want somebody's love so I might just see if I like what Zayn brings."

"Shawn... do you not remember what Zayn tried doing?" Camila replied in a concerned tone.

"Camila it wasn't that serious and like I said, nothing would of happened because he is smaller then me."

"Shawn I just don't think this is a good idea. Your hurt and you wanna hurt somebody else. Your intentions are bad baby and I don't want you to fuck up something good you know."

"But I hate him. He doesn't give a fuck about me or how my feelings are. All he cares about it keeping his image clean."

"Fine call Zayn. Just please be safe and don't get to attached."

"And what if I do?"

"Then make sure its real." Camila replied and there was a space of silence between the two.

"Well I gotta go. Stay safe and happy Shawn." Camila said and Shawn returned the goodbye and left. He then searched through his phone looking for Zayn's number. He hoped he had put it in his phone on the night of the party but he just couldn't remember. He then found it.

Without hesitation, Shawn called Zayn and waited.

"Ello?" A deep voice answered.

"Hey Zayn Its me Shawn."

"Oh hey dude. Look about the party, I'm so sorry for doing what I did. I was drunk and a mess and I should of not been such a douche.

"It's fine Zayn really. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometimes." Shawn replied feeling a bit gross.

"Wow really? I thought you hated me" Zayn said laughing.

"Wow your accent is so sexy." Shawn replied not really knowing what he was doing anymore.

"Wow Shawn... when did you become so sexual."

This was the same question Shawn was asking himself. Ever since he had sex with Nick, it was like he craved it and needed it. It was almost as if he had matured and became a man because he lost his virginity. He now knew what it felt like and he wanted more of it.

"I don't know to be honest. Maybe I'm just thirsty or something." Shawn said now lying on his bed.

"Well I like it, always found you sexy." Zayn said in a deep tone. Shawn wasn't gonna lie, he was slightly enjoying this. Zayn wasn't a awful looking guy and he seemed to adore Shawn. Something Nick wasn't doing for Shawn.

"Oh yeah?." Shawn replied giggling.

"Yeah like your singing at school is so hot because you sometimes tense your face as if your moaning. I sometimes just get raging boners around you because you do little things that come of as so hot." Zayn said and Shawn couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh well that's such a shame you didn't tell me. I could of helped you out." Shawn said now fully playing a game. All the attention he was getting from Zayn is what he wanted from Nick and that made Shawn angry and thats why he continued.

"Shit for real?" Zayn asked and Shawn giggled.

"I mean you've given me a raging hard on right now to be honest." Zayn said and Shawn didn't know what to say.

"Maybe you should show me."

"I'll send a pic."

Not long after Shawn received a image from Zayn and it was his member. Shawn was a bit surprised and he hated it. Zayn was quite big and Shawn didn't want that. Shawn was scared at the thought of Zayn being good at sex. He didn't want to find pleasure from Zayn. He wanted it from Nick.

"Did ya get it?" Zayn asked and Shawn replied.

"Yeah."

"Thoughts?"

"Its massive."

Zayn chuckled.

"Yeah I thought you would like it. Ya know, if you want, I can come around now. Really dick you down." Zayn said and Shawn gulped. He felt confident talking through the phone but he didn't know if his confidence would disappear as soon as Zayn got here.

"Well maybe we should just take it slow." Shawn said and Zayn laughed.

"Of course. Did you wanna go on a date or something?" Zayn asked and Shawn replied.

"Yeah, we can go tonight if you want."

"Yeah, I'll come pick you up?"

"Yeah but try make it look like a friends gathering. I'm not out to my dad so he thinks I'm straight."

"God when I'm finished with you he would be super confused as to why you're walking side to side."

"God Zayn, rub one out before you take me on a date okay babe?" Shawn replied feeling weird calling Zayn babe.

"Yeah of course, there's no way I could go a few hours with this raging hard on in my pants."

"Okay see you soon." Shawn replied

-