Chapter 20

"Morning baby" Zayn spoke gently into Shawns ear who had just woken up. He so badly wanted Zayn to be Nick.

"Hey." Shawn said while giggling, trying to take the awkwardness of the situation.

"So how was your sleep." Zayn said now lying down with his hands behind his head as if was a king.

"Yeah it was nice, how about you?"

"Amazing, I got to sleep with the hottest guy out." Zayn said smiling at Shawn who really just wanted to go home.

"Thats good. Hey, I think my parents are expecting me home soon. I don't even know if they knew I was going out for the night." Shawn said getting out of bed, shirtless and only in his underwear.

"Damm that ass." Zayn said not even replying to what Shawn said.

"Do you care about me?" Shawn said frustrated.

"Of course... why's that?" Zayn said slightly confused.

"I feel like I'm just a sex object for you."

"What? No. Look your hot as fuck and have a nice body and nice assets but I like the person you are and really see something coming from this. What do you think?" Zayn replied sitting up.

"I just don't think I'm ready."

"You took a cum facial last night" Zayn said raising his eyebrow.

"I didn't enjoy it that much."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Zayn said awkwardly.

"I don't feel like I was being tended to at all. I felt like all you cared about was getting your nut out and then going to sleep. I was left to just... be horny and alone." Shawn said getting frustrated.

"Baby you should of told me. I could of done you up real good." Zayn spoke smirking.

"Well it's to late now."

"I just thought you wanted to blow me, girls do it all the time." Zayn said and Shawn felt gross. He hated being second to girls. Sometimes he just wished he was a girl.

"I'm leaving."

"Please stay in contact with me baby."

"Don't call me that." Shawn said leaving the room and out the back door like Zayn said last night and just started his walk home. It would be around 15 minutes but he didn't mind. He wanted to cry just because he was still hurting over Nick and it didn't feel good to do that with Zayn. He felt gross and he felt like he had betrayed Nick for some reason. It was starting to rain but Shawn also didn't mind. Rain never did anybody harm. He was starting to get more wet until a car parked next to him, it was familiar. The window rolled down and it was none other then Nick himself.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't wanna talk to you." Shawn said.

"Shawn your stubbornness was always a turn on for me so you might wanna stop it because it doesn't work."

"Just leave me alone."

"It's pouring down and your soaked."

"I'll be fine."

"Shawn please hop in the car, your drenched."

Shawn continued walking, now ignoring Nick but Nick stopped the car and hoped out. He jogged over to Shawn and grabbed his shoulder turning him around. Both men were drenched.

"What?" Shawn said trying not to be distracted by Nick who decided to wear a white shirt today and of course its wet.

"Get in the car please. Your making me wet now."

"No... I hate you." Shawn said looking at Nicks muscles struggling to keep eye contact.

"But your to cute to get sick and who's gonna help you?" Nick said teasing but Shawn slapped his hand.

"I fucking hate you. You hurt me." Shawn replied and Nick was a bit confused.

"You know what else? You fucked me up. I was perfectly fine with my life. Not a complaint in the world and then a pretty boy who sings and plays guitar just so happens to live next door. He has this soft sweet delicate voice that rings through my body in melody and his smile radiates perfection and boy the taste of him. Its like being a kid and you get a triple scoop of ice cream." Nick said and Shawn started crying.

"I was living a great life before you came and fucked it up."

"Well maybe you shouldn't of moved here."

"Don't worry we are moving. You were here first so we are moving."

"Wait what?" Shawn said in a bit of shock.

"Hailey said that she's sorry you guys couldn't get closer and that she will stay in contact if you need her." Nick replied.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Because of you Shawnie." Nick placed his hand on Shawns cheek that was soaked.

"I hurt you and I don't deserve you."

"You... you can't just fucking leave after what you did." Shawn said getting angry.

"And what did I do?" Nick asked starting to get pissed of him self.

"Fucking make me feel like a sweet angel. A delicate flower. You made me feel so precious and you made me feel loved and so special that it was like nothing else mattered. I let you deflower me and take my innocence away because I trusted you and now you're leaving?"

Nick looked down.

"What do you want me to do?" Nick asked tearing up.

"I... I don't know." Shawn replied and Nick pulled Shawn into a deep kiss. Their tongues swirling around each other. Nick moaning and Shawn flinching every time a raindrop landed on his eye. Shawn slowly started collapsing in on Nick who lifted him up with ease. They then finished the kiss.

"I can't do it." Shawn said snuggling Nick in the rain.

"Do what?" Nick said running his hands through Shawns soaked hair.

"I love you to much to hate you. It only hurts worse." Shawn said and nick picked him up.

"Come on lets get you home." Nick said carrying Shawn to the car and put him in and then hoped in himself.

"How do you lift me so easily?" Shawn said giggling wiping his tears away.

"I don't know, maybe cause I care so much that it just makes it easy." Nick replied starting up the car, both boys were wet.

"This feels gross. I hate being wet." Shawn said smiling.

"Looks like you should of gave in way sooner." Nick said driving off.

"Nick I feel so alone."

"Don't worry, I'll come stay with you tonight. I'll just tell Hailey that I'm visiting my mum for the night." Nick said nearing Shawns house.

"My parents would be weirded out that I was having a sleepover with a adult."

"I'll climb your to your window." Nick said and Shawn smiled.

"That's so romantic."

"You know me." Nick said smiling. He then got outside Shawns house.

"Stay warm okay?" Nick said rubbing Shawns jar.

"God your touch feels so good." Shawn said closing his eyes.

"I'll see you later okay?" Nick said and Shawn nodded.

-

And were back with Nick and Shawn hehe. Vote comment and follow please and make sure to comment raw opinions. I like to read them and argue x