Chapter 15

Shawn woke up first with Nick against him. He smelt the scent of last night and it gave him chills. He felt slightly bad on what happened but at the same time he didn't care. He enjoyed what happened so much and he felt so close to Nick.

Nicks chest would slowly rise up and go down with each breath he took and Shawn placed his head back on it. His heart beat would echo through Shawns ears and He was just listening to this beautiful mans life source. Nick ended up waking up anyway and he looked down at Shawn.

"Good morning gorgeous" Nick said looking down at Shawn who was smiling up at him.

"Morning baby" he replied kissing Nicks chest softly.

"We gotta get up because Hailey is coming home in a hour" Nick said and Shawns heart dropped.

"Nick... you promised you would leave her if stuff started happening between us" Shawn replied and Nick sighed.

"Shawn baby it's not that easy".

"Yes it is. We had a really intimate night last night and you wanna just send me off quickly because your girl is coming home" Shawn said as he got up, still naked and Nick became distracted as he was checking out Shawn. Shawn grabbed his clothes and started to put them back on and Nick was watching him get changed.

"Nothing to say?" Shawn asked.

"No... I just... was checking you out".

"Well don't. You made a promise Nick and now you fucked up" Shawn said now fully clothed.

"Come on Shawn, please don't get angry" Nick said getting of the couch and now putting on his clothes.

"Why? You fucked me last night and now you want me to get out like a fucking slut".

"Shawn stop please, your not a slut and we had something last night" Nick pleaded grabbing Shawns waist but Shawn pulled away.

"I don't wanna do this Nick. I don't wanna be the second person to someone else. Im sorry" Shawn said started to walk out the house.

"Shawn please don't leave me here" Nick said softly but Shawn had walked out the front door and slammed it. Shawn was walking out of Nicks property and immediately started crying. He thought about going for a walk because he didn't want to go home crying as his parents would be extremely concerned but he also just wanted to be in his own bed. He decided to call Camila before he went home.

He was waiting for her to pick up. He didn't really know what Camila was doing with her life at the moment. He hoped she had gone home by now. She then picked up.

"Hey Shawnie whats up?" Camila asked and Shawn was still in tears.

"I hate boys" he said giggling through his tears. He was just happy to hear Camila's voice.

"Why? What happened?".

"So basically I got with Nick last night and we had sex" he said and Camila screamed.

"OH MY GODDDD. YOU MEAN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?" Camila screamed.

"Yeah and it was amazing and all but then this morning he wanted me to leave because his girlfriend would be home soon."

"Oh yeah I forgot about her. Look Shawn don't take it to too, to heart. He is struggling as he has a girlfriend and is fucking the boy next door." She said laughing.

"I know but I'm so mad. I hate having to share him. I hate being number 2." Shawn said with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Yeah it sucks but it seems like Nick might fancy you. You might just come out on top, or bottom because come on... we know you bottomed" Camila said giggling.

"Yeah I did and omg it was A Ma Zing" Shawn said making Camila laugh.

"Oh you are so gay Shawn but I'm glad you had a great first time and don't let it get to you that much. I'm sure he still likes you he just can't have you there when his girlfriend shows up okay?"

"Yeah I guess your right. What if he decides to choose Hailey though? Realises that I'm not as special as he said and being with a girl would just be way easier".

"Well... make him jealous, make him want you" Camila said with a sly tone.

"How... I don't have anyo..." Shawn was cut of as he got lost in his thoughts.

"ZAYN!" He said out loud and it gave Camila a fright.

"Do you see him?" She asked.

"No I mean I can get with him to make Nick jealous.

"I don't know Shawn, Zayn almost raped you."

"Yeah but he is weak and was drunk. It won't be anything to serious." He replied.

"I just am a bit scared to leave you in the hands of boys I don't trust."

"Oh so you trust Nick?" He asked.

"I kind of did but that doesn't matter since you were plowed by him last night." Camila said and just the thought of it made Shawn shiver.

"God I crave him" Shawn said softly.

"Now you know how I feel around some guys. Once they rearranged your organs, your hooked on them."

"Okay... gross" Shawn replied and the both of them laughed.

"So how would you and Zayn even do anything?"

"I mean I could invite him over and maybe hang out in the back yard so Nick might hear us?"

"Yeah probably your best idea since you can't just bring him around to Nicks can you?"

"No" Shawn said laughing.

"Well anyone I gotta go now. Please call me later"

"Wait. Did you go home yet?"

"Not yet but I have called my parents and talked to them about it all. They are coming to pick me up soon and thats why I gotta go. Love you byeeee" Camila said and without Shawn getting to say a word, she hung up.

Shawn felt way better now and was about to enter his house but Hailey pulled up beside him.

"Hey you okay?" She asked in a nurturing tone as if Shawn was one of her children.

"Yeah why?" He asked in a rude tone.

"You look like you been crying?" She says and Shawn realised that he must look like a mess. He looks awful after he cried.

"Oh yeah uhm just relationship stuff" he said feeling a bit gross talking about it to the 'guy who plowed him' girlfriend.

"Oh you poor thing. What girl would hurt you like that" she replied and Shawn just softly laughed.

"Well if you ever need anyone to talk to or just have a talk with? Just come over. I'm sure Nick would love to help out" she said and Shawn was still angry but felt it would be such a great opportunity to rub it in Nicks face.

"Actually is it okay if I come over now? For a talk" Shawn asked putting on his glassy eyes to seem really sad.

"Oh my god of course. I'll just pull in. Follow along" she said as she whined up her window and parked into the house next door to Shawn. Shawn followed.

-

So what do we think about Shawn and Zayn being a thing? Is Shawn being rude? I feel like I am finally getting good with this story