Chapter 11

Shawn grew nervous for some reason. He knew most likely Zayn wouldn't know who Nick is but there was also the chance that he did and he didn't want everyone knowing. He barely knew who Zayn was. How could he trust him at all?

"Look I don't really wanna go into too much detail but I like some guy and I'm not really interested sorry" Shawn said standing up off the bed but Zayn grabbed his hand.

"That's not fair, I want you" he said and Shawn got a bit scared.

"It's nothing against you Zayn, I'm just not really looking to date you or do anything with you. It wouldn't be right if all that was on my mind was another guy".

"Well I've got nothing else to do at the party, please" Zayn pleaded for Shawn to just give him some sexual attention but Shawn was not having it.

"No. I'm sorry" Shawn said and Zayn laid back.

"Yeah well you're not the only guy who has another guy on his mind I guess" He said.

"What do you mean?" Shawn said standing there clueless.

"Louis. He is probably my first male crush. I've liked him for so long and by long, I mean a few years. He is so cute and adorable when he wants to be and I've gotten to see that side of him and I love it. I just wish he was interested in boys and saw me like that" Zayn said talking as if he was in some sort of daze thinking about Louis.

"Yeah I know how you feel. My guy I like, his name is Nick. He actually has a girlfriend and but he has shown interest in me. I'm just really conflicted and don't know what to do. I would love to be with him but I don't know if I'm just some sex toy he wants to use as the only time he really showed any interest in me was when his girlfriend was away" Shawn said and Zayn continued to lie down.

"You make em wait. If they are still interested in a few months or weeks then they most likely do care about you but its just that waiting part" Zayn said and Shawn sat back down on the bed.

"Have you told Louis anything about your feelings towards him?"

"Fuck no. He would probably stop being friends with me. It took him a little while to get comfortable with me being bi. If he found out I liked him he would get so pissed of. I just think I'm gonna have to be quiet." Zayn said sadly.

"I think maybe telling him would be the best thing. There might be a slight chance and if it doesn't happen then you could work on moving on and finding someone else. You probably won't have any trouble doing that".

"Yeah but Shawn, I don't wanna lose him. I don't wanna lose him as a friend if I tell him and he reacts badly" Zayn replied.

"He won't leave forever. If he does get mad at first, he will come back. Its what friends do" Shawn said and Zayn sighed and then there was a small moment of silence.

"So how come your even at this party?" Zayn said giving Shawn a annoyed look.

"My friend Camila invited me and really wanted me to go. I probably shouldn't of come because it ain't all that to be honest" Shawn replied.

"You're such a hot guy Shawn and you have a arse for days. You should just let me in" Zayn said obviously tipsy and leaning over to wrap his arms around Shawn in which he did.

"Zayn I'm not interested" Shawn replied but Zayn didn't move.

"Cmon just give me a kiss" Zayn said forcing his lips on Shawns. This time they weren't soft and nice as before. Shawn felt uncomfortable under his blubbery lips but he knew he could overthrow him. He was taller and slightly more masculine.

"Get off" Shawn said slightly loudly and Zayn got a bit of a fright.

"Oh who gives a fuck, you're just a tease anyway" Zayn replied.