Chapter 12

Shawn woke up in his bed all wrapped up and snuggled. He was slightly over heating as he was wrapped in quite tightly. Most likely to keep warm. He had a sheet of sweat over him because of this so he got up which he was still in his red shorts from last night but had everything taken of. Even his eye makeup. His mum knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey honey, how did you sleep?" His mum said.

"Yeah well. What happened?" Shawn asked.

"Well I got a knock on the door in the early hours of the morning and Nick was holding you when I opened the door. I was scared something had happened but he said you had just fallen asleep in his car. Is that true?" Shawns mum asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah I think. I remember fallen asleep in his car".

"What were you doing in his car?" His mum asked.

"I was having a bad time at the party and because of this I called him because Camila was busy with another guy" Shawn said now grabbing out some clothes.

"Okay, thats what he said. He put you to bed and helped you get comfortable and took of your makeup" she said smiling sipping her morning tea.

"Yeah he was really nice last night" Shawn said now smiling a very cheeky smile.

"Shawn honey, does he know your into him?"

"Mum oh my god stop" Shawn said laughing.

"Oh settle down. Speaking of Camila, can you call her? Her parents called just before wondering about her because she never came home". His mum said.

"Thats normal. She probably stayed at some guys or something like that" Shawn replied.

"Yeah well that's what his parents said but they just wanna make sure nothing bad happened or anything".

"Mum, Camila is fine" Shawn reassured his mum.

"Just give her a call" his mum said walking out.

Shawn huffed and went to his desk to pick up his phone. He had only notifications from social media and his games so he called Camila. He waited a while but the call went to voicemail. He then called once again but this time it went straight to voicemail, no ring or anything. Shawn felt a bit suspicious but didn't want to make a big deal out of it because he didn't know what to do with this information. It was only a few seconds later that he got a call from Nick.

"Hello?" Shawn picked up quite fast.

"Hey man, how was your sleep?" Nick said and Shawn felt calm.

"Yeah good. Mum told me how you treated me"

"Yeah well I was a bit concerned about your state but you seem fine now" Nick said smiling.

"Look about last night" Shawn said very aware of the kiss and his words.

"I understand. You were drunk and not thinking straight. Don't worry we can forget about it" Nick said and Shawn felt gutted. He didn't know if this was what he wanted but he knew it was probably the best thing.

"Yeah you're right" Shawn said softly and Nick grunted.

"For fuck sakes Shawn, of course I can't forget it. How do you do this?"

"Do what?" Shawn replied confused.

"Act like there is nothing between us? You act like we are just friends or something even though we both..." Nicks went quite.

"Like each other" he finished.

"I... I don't know. I don't wanna cause damage to your relationship with Hailey."

"Well lets take it slow then. How about we go out for breakfast? Its still quite early so we can get some food" Nick said and Shawn grinned.

"You mean sneak behind your girlfriends back?".

"Shawn, its not like we are fucking. If it gets serious, I will leave her." Nick responded.

"Okay fine I'll meet you for breakfast."

"Thanks Shawnie" Nick replied and hanging up to not let Shawn respond. Shawn grunted but put his phone down and found some clothes. He still felt groggy from the night before so he picked out something casual. He had put on some black shorts that were slightly to small for him but he was tired so it was to late to find something different. He then found a sweater and put it on. He combed his hair to get any knots out and ran down stairs as he usually did, not letting anyone else speak to him. Waiting outside was Nick who looked good as always.

"Hey you" Nick said. Shawn hoped in the car and smiled at the hunk.

"So where are we going?" Shawn asked.

"Just the cafe around the corner. I've been once and they have quite decent food".

"Okay good, I need a coffee. My head hurts a little." Shawn replied.

"Yeah well it was your first time drinking. I should of got a bottle of water for you before you went to bed" Nick said.

"Aww" Shawn replied teasing Nick.

-

The two boys had reached the cafe. That's where they entered.

"So is there anything specific you would like?" Nick asked and Shawn smiled.

"How about a coffee and waffles".

"Sounds good to me".

Shawn got a table and waited there while Nick was placing the order. His head was gently throbbing but being around Nick was helping him. He felt bad because as much as Nick said that they weren't sneaking around, they basically were. Nick showed up to the table and sat down.

"The waitress will be here with our food soon" he said.

"Nick I feel bad for Hailey" Shawn replied and Nick looked down.

"Shawn, we are both just friends".

"You know thats not true though. I kissed you last night and all I want..." Shawn stopped and just looked down.

"What do you want?" Nick asked.

"Nothing, lets just change the subject."

"Okay what do you wanna talk about?" Nick asked starting to twiddle his thumbs.

"Well... I'm a bit concerned about Camila".

"Is that your friend that I saw you in the shop with?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, she never went home last night so her mum asked me to call her so I did. She missed the call the first time but when I called her the second time, it went straight to voicemail" Shawn said.

"Well maybe she is at a guys. Probably just waking up or woke up because of the call and got annoyed and turned of the phone" Nick replied.

"You sure? I know she gets with guys some times but I don't know. I'm just scared somethings happened".

The waitress came over with a tray of our food and placed the food in front of Shawn and Nick. After this she pored the coffees and went back behind the counter.

"Wow these look good" Shawn said and Nick laughed.

"See, You're so distracted by food. Don't worry she will be fine. If it gets more serious talk to me okay?" Nick said and Shawn smiled.

"Okay"

"So school is almost finished for you" Nick said.

"Yeah and I turn 18 soon" Shawn said and Nick smiled.

"Almost a big boy"

"I already am a big boy" Shawn said loudly and Nick giggled.

"What do you plan on doing for it?" Nick asked and Shawn shrugged.

"I'll get you something good don't worry" Nick said and Shawn smiled.

-

Vote comment and follow x. Might be a break as I need to plan the next chapter