Chapter 28

Shawn laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. The creases that ran through it. His eyes would run along them as if it was a race and then he would continue to re run the race over and over again. He was in a state of melancholy but he knew it was Nick who had hurt him.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Shawn said softly and the door slowly opened.

"Its me baby." Camila said and Shawn softly smiled.

"Awww you poor thing." Camila said running over to the bed and holding her best friend.

"It just really sucks. I love him so much and I feel like I'm being used." Shawn stated and Camila just laid there as Shawn did.

"You might he misreading the situation Shawnie." Camila said and Shawn tilted his head.

"How?"

"Well he does live with the girl, its close to marriage. Probably quite difficult to get out of and will most likely be messy but as long as he's making an effort."

"I don't know if he is thats the problem. I want to think he is but then he must of lied for a reason."

"Yeah to protect you. He doesn't wanna hurt you Shawn but he is having a constant battle with himself." Camila said and Shawn just sat their emotionless.

"What do you want to do?" Camila said.

"What do you mean?" Shawn replied

"With this whole situation? What do you want the outcome to be?"

"I want him. I want everything about him. I want him to know that I'm here for him always. I want him to know that if his world is falling apart then I'm here for him and I will do anything for him. He is my world."

"Awww Shawn. How about we go get some food from the diner?"

"That sounds better then here." Shawn responded softly getting up.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be fine."

-

Shawn and Camila had sat down at the local diner. Camila ordered them both some pancakes and a hot creamy coffee as Shawn was not talking much. A waitress by the name of Daphne came over to drop of the pancakes and drinks.

"Thank you Daphne" Camila said.

"Your welcome love."

The two sat there eating their food. Camila noticeably faster then Shawn.

"Come on, you never eat this slow." Camila said.

"I'm just not feeling super hungry thats all." Shawn said and then he someone came in. It was Zayn.

"Oh my god this is not what I need." Shawn said slightly putting his head down.

"What?" Camila said turning around to see Louis and Zayn.

"Ohhhhh. Whats wrong with Zayn?" Camila said.

"I had sex with him."

"WAIT WHAT?" Camila said out loud and Shawn shushed her.

"It was a one time thing. Nick had fucked me over and I wanted some love."

"Well... is he big?" Camila said grinning.

"Very but he's not to compassionate. He also doesn't really know how to use it."

"Use what?" Louis said as he was closer then Shawn had thought.

"None of your business bozo, what do you want?" Camila replied.

"Just joining our high school friends for breakfast?" Louis said trying to sit down next to Camila but she was not allowing it.

"I don't think so champ now run along." Camila said and Louis went over to the counter.

"Shawn can I talk to you?" Zayn said and Shawn got noticeably uncomfortable.

"I don't think right now is the best time Zayn, he's going through stuff." Camila said taking a sip out of her coffee.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and I do care about you." Zayn said and Camila tried to look away as she saw Shawns dissatisfaction.

"Thanks Zayn, it means a lot but I'm not looking right now." Shawn said softly and Zayn nodded. He then walked off.

"To be honest, it seems that Zayn gives you more love and attention then Nick does."

"No he doesn't. Yeah Nick can be a dick but when he is with me and when he does love me, he does it so good. No one else can do it better." Shawn said slowly finishing his food.

"Well come on, I wanna go." Camila said indicating at him to finish his food.

"Yeah yeah, I'm getting there" Shawn said smiling which made Camila smile.

-

Shawn and Camila had just got back home, they waited in Camila's car for a few minutes just to get a breather and then they hopped out.

"Oi Shawn." a familiar voice called out to him.

He turned around to see none other then Hailey.

-

Sorry for taking a bit long to update but yall its cute. Comment and vote please x