Chapter 21

Shawn hopped out the shower after washing his regret of from last night. He had Zayn's smell on him and it made him feel gross. He didn't have much of a good sleep and it didn't feel good at all what he did. He looked at him self naked in the mirror, gently caressing his skin and then his eyes rolled back. He was thinking about Nick and his arms around him. Gently caressing his body and leaving sweet kissed on his neck. Shawn giggled to himself and then woke up to reality. Nick was not there but that was okay because he would be around soon.

Shawn put on some boxers and a singlet and dried his hair a little and went back up to his room but then his dad stopped him.

"Oi where you last night?" He said a bit angry.

"I just stayed at Zayn's house." Shawn said getting a bit nervous.

"Son... why don't you talk to me as much as you use too. Its like we don't connect anymore and your afraid I'm gonna do something." He replied.

"I just am a bit busy now a days. Don't worry I still care about you" Shawn said smiling as his only fear of his dad was him finding out he was gay.

"Okay son, have a good night." He said ruffling his hand through Shawns hair and then went of to his bedroom. Shawn entered his and already found Nick on his bed and got a fright.

"Holy shit you terrified me."

"Well maybe you should lock your windows. Creepy men might sneak up here." He said giggling as he got up and of the bed.

"You need to he quiet because my parents are still up." He replied and Nick just walked over to Shawn and placed his hands around his hips.

"So this is your room?" Nick said looking around as Shawn intently stared at Nick and all his beauty.

"Sure is." He said leaning his head on Nicks chest.

"I miss being a teenager. Its weird because I once snuck into my exes room, ya know those cliche movie plots." He said sitting back down on Shawns bed.

"Yeah." He said laughing.

"She wanted me to come over and said that I had to climb up the side of the house. A bit of a challenge but definitely worth it."

"Why's that?" Shawn asked.

"I lost my virginity that night." Nick said smirking and Shawn frowned.

"Ew... I hate thinking of you having sex with people." Shawn said.

"Surpisingly I hate thinking of you with other men as well." Nick replied and Shawn now felt awful.

"Aww okay." Shawn said walking over to Nick and gently rubbing his shoulders.

"Hey... you ever had a blowjob princess." Nick said looking up at Shawn smirking. His hand started to run up Shawns thigh and Shawn grew goose bumps instantly.

"I- Ugh- no" Shawn said trying to catch his breath. Nick picked him up and placed him on his back on the bed and continued to rub his thighs.

"I realised that we didn't do that the other night." Nick said now fiddling with the band of Shawns boxers who was now softly panting.

"Yeah." Shawn said half focused. Nick then forcefully palmed Shawn who squeaked a little.

"Mmm so hard already." Nick said slowly palming Shawn who was speechless at the moment. Nick then slowly moved down the band to reveal Shawns hard member that was softly throbbing.

"Mmm." Nick said as he lowered his head near to Shawns member. He licked his lips once and then took Shawn in his mouth. Shawn through his head back instantly. He never imagined that it would of been this good to get a blowjob and he never thought Nick would easily give him one. Nick slowly bobbed up and down. He was way better then Shawn and he made it look so easy. He did it so swiftly.

He lapped his tongue around Shawn and was now licking. Shawn letting out quick pants as Nick deep throated him. Nick looked Shawn in his eyes as he slid down his member.

"Nick... I'm close." Shawn whimpered and Nick stopped. And laid on his back next to Shawn.

"Lets sixty nine." Nick said and Shawns eyes grew. He knew what he meant but never thought he would do a sixty nine. Shawn waited for Shawn to remove his bottom half and shirt and Nick was now naked. Shawn removed his singlet and took of his boxers and hoped onto Nick. Shawns crotch hovered over Nick but he wasn't thinking about that. Nicks member was right in front of his face and he actually grew thirsty. He didn't feel this way for Zayn. He grabbed his member and immediately started blowing. Going quite fast which took Nick by surprise. Nick pushed down on Shawns back a bit so he would go lower and eventually Nick was also blowing Shawn. The two were now sucking of each other and it was a race to see who could make the other blow first. Nick was rubbing Shawns arse cheeks and rubbing his thumb over his hole gently which made Shawn shake, however, Shawn was sucking Nick so fast that he didn't know how long he could last. Shawn started moaning more intensely and the sounds vibrated through Nick. Nick started curling his toes and arching his back but, of course, Nick had to win because Shawn wriggled around a little and then moaned a bit, leaving a big slobby mess all over Nicks member and let out a load in Nicks mouth who surprisingly swallowed it all. It was now Nicks turn who wasn't far behind Shawn.

"Shawn I'm gonna cum baby." Nick said and Shawn hopped up and pulled Nick to his feet. He then lowered himself to his knees and continued to suck Nick who could not contain himself much longer.

"Fuck baby here it comes." Nick said and Shawn pulled up, giving Nick a little pout before all of Nicks fluids landed on his face. Nick was in a catatonic state as he was screaming inside his mouth as he tried being quite. Gentle tears rolled down his face and his whole body tensed up. He looked back down to see Nicks whole face covered and all Shawn did was smile.

"Your so dirty." Nick said grinning and Shawn giggled.

"Wheres your wipes, I'll clean it for you." Nick said and Shawn said on his dresser so Nick got them and wiped down Shawn until he was clean.

"That was the best blowjob I had ever had." Nick said as the two tucked themselves into bed naked.

"I had never came in a guys mouth before." Shawn said snuggling into Nick who just giggled.

"Naughty boy, didn't even give me warning."

"Sorry."

"That's okay, I felt it coming through your whole body." Nick said rubbing his hand across Shawns cheek and holding him as if he was his own child.

"Goodnight Nick."

"Goodnight Princess." Nick replied.

-

Okay I might end up doing infrequent uploading from now on but I will try not too. I'm getting ready for exams and am about to graduate highschool so yeah. Leave lots of love and follow x