Chapter 30

SMUT WARNING

It was now night time and Shawn and Nick were lying in Nicks bed. Shawn had just told his parents he planned on staying at a friends house because, at the moment, he was too scared to tell them he had plans of moving in with Nick. They both laid there in bed naked, at first it was never their intention to do anything sexual but Shawn soon felt Nicks hand glide over his stomach

"God you look so good, no wonder you turned me gay" Nick said smirking at Shawn who at this point started fiddling with Nicks fingers.

"Oh shush you" Shawn said kissing Nick, there soft lips combining until Nick lifted his hand to stroke Shawns face. Once he had done this he started licking his own fingers and rubbed Shawns bare arse softly. He then rubbed his finger slowly on Shawns entrance.

"Oooo you got tight again" Nick said grinning and Shawn inhaled deeply.

"Be gentle" Shawn said and Nick nodded. He sucked his fingers more before going back to Shawns hole. He rubbed it a bit more before sliding one in. Shawn moaned a little as he slowly opened up.

"Look I know its hard but you don't know how good I'm being. I'm normally not a patient person but I'm tryna warm you up" Nick said into Shawns ear.

"You seem to forget that I'm almost taller then you and could probably over power you if you got forceful." Shawn replied. Nick slid in an extra finger which made Shawn wince.

"Just breath baby" Nick said kissing Shawns neck gently. He then went above Shawn and slowly travelled down his body with kisses. As he reached Shawns crotch he lifted Shawns legs and bent them over a little. Shawns arse was now fully spread and a pink hole was exposed.

"Oh my it looks amazing" Nick said smirking at it.

"Stop oh my god its embarrassing" Shawn said laughing.

"What? You obviously maintain it"

"I know but like I want you to think it's effortlessly like that." Shawn said giggling and Nick slowly went down near Shawns hole. He twiddled his tongue against the hole gently making Shawn twitch as he felt tingles send right through him. Nick wasted no time and slid the tip of his tongue in Shawns hole which made Shawn melt. He was a moaning mess. Nick continued to thrust his tongue inside Shawns hole and Shawns twitches and jumps just motivated Nick more.

"Baby fuck you... your so good" Shawn said losing air and moaning.

"You want me now?" Nick asked grinning

"Yes baby" Shawn said grinning and Nick leaned over Shawn. Slowly matching his member up with Shawns hole and teasing a little.

"Oh wow it feels bigger then I remember" Shawn laughed.

"Babe its literally been a day, settle down" Nick laughed and pushed the head in which made Shawn tighten and grab at Nicks back.

"Fuck fuck FUCK" Shawn got louder as Nick went deeper in.

"Tell me if you wanna stop" Nick said into Shawns ear as Shawn was slowly being stretched, he just laid there moaning and gasping every second as Nick started to thrust.

"Fuck my hole baby" Shawn moaned and this made Nick begin to speed up. Sounds of Nicks pelvis clapping against Shawns cheeks began and Shawn felt his insides opening up for Nick. At this moment, he was in a pure realm.

"Fuck baby I love you" Nick moaned as he felt Shawns tight hole clamp around his cock.

"Baby fuck I'm gonna cum shit" Shawn moaned and Nick leaned up so he could see Shawn shoot. He thrusted harder and Shawn lost his breath and started gasping. His cock started shooting stream after stream of cum. The first two landed on his own face and the rest landed between his chest and stomach. Nick started to slow down.

"Baby can I cum in you" Nick asked starting to tense up.

"Go ahead baby" Shawn said rubbing Nicks hands that were grasped around Shawns thighs.

"Okay... oh... fuck" Nick said slowly pumping cum into Shawn with each thrust. Nick felt himself fill and it was a very weird feeling for him.

"Oh my" Shawn said giggling. Nick pulled out and grabbed a towel to clean himself and Shawn up. After he finished doing this, he collapsed next to Shawn and just tried to catch his breath.

"I hope you move in because there will definitely be many more times we do that" Nick said laughing and Shawn rolled to his side.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too"