Chapter 10

Shawn was getting nervous for the party, he had his costume hanging there on his closet door and he just keep staring at it. He decided that maybe calling Camila might be the best thing to do. He picked up the phone and dialled Camila waiting for her to pick up and eventually she did

"Hey shawnnn" she said cheerfully

"Camila I'm freaking out, I don't think I can do this" he said nervously

"Look Shawn, it's normal to be nervous for your first party. Its a big thing but you're gonna really enjoy it. I promise"

"And what if I don't?" He responded.

"Well that won't happen. Because you will" she said and Shawn could hear her giggling behind the phone.

"Okay thanks Camila"

"You're gonna look so hot, trust me" she said and then they both hung up. Shawn decided that he better get up and get ready for the day

-

"I'll be over in a hour" Camila said on the phone and then hung up. Shawn had just put his devil outfit on and he wasn't going to lie. He looked really hot. He had the red underwear shorts on that stuck to his arse giving it a good lift and making it look bigger then it already was and the wings looked really cute and so did the devil horns. He did a little pose in the mirror showing of his butt and did a little jiggle. Shawn always did this if he knew his butt looked good. His sister advised that maybe he put on some dark eyeshadow around his eyes to make him look more cool but now he just looked like some gothic cosplayer but he didn't have time to change. He slipped on some vans that didn't really go with the outfit but were really the only footwear he could wear and then his mum walked in.

"Oh... hi Shawn" she said smirking.

"Mum shut up." He said going red.

"You look so cute, reminds me when you went trick or treating when you were 7. Oh you went as a devil then but... not as revealing" she said and Shawn huffed.

"Camila made me do it"

"Oh don't worry, you might pick up somebody" she said and grinned and then left. Shawn felt slightly embarrassed but decided to just leave it at that. He then got a call from Camila. He picked up.

"Hey so I'm here lol"

"Ew why do you have to say lol, leave it for the texts"

"Whatever, hurry up and get you're arse outside." She said and hung up. Shawn made sure he looked presentable and grabbed his phone and ran down stairs.

"Uhm... where's your clothes" his dad said

"I'm going to a costume party" Shawn replied.

"You look like some gay stripper though" he said and Shawn choked.

"Oh dear leave him alone, we will see you later son" his mum said and Shawn smiled and left the house. He saw Camila waiting in the driveway with her outfit on and everything.

"Oh my. Shawnie looks hot" she said teasing Shawn as he walked to the car.

"Shut up, my parents already made me feel embarrassed and my dad said I look like a gay stripper".

"Well that's true but everyone loves a gay stripper, they're hot" she replied starting up the car and heading towards the party.

-

When Shawn and Camila had got there, the party was already in full blast. It was held at a decent size house and there were a mixture of people inside and out. Camila took Shawn inside and got him a drink.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Vodka, straight vodka. It should get you warm in no time" she said and gestured for Shawn to skull it, which he did.

"Oh my GOD" he said with the most disgusted look on his face twitching his face as well.

"Yeah it's a bit hard" she said skulling her back with ease.

"It burns my throat" he said.

"Yeah, it's your first time. You will get use to it okay?" She said rubbing Shawns bare arm.

"I don't know if I wanna drink anymore" he said and Camila smiled.

"I thought you would say that. Thats why I gave you that cup of straight vodka. It should get you tipsy or maybe drunk. We will see" she said smirking.

"Its so gross"

"So is most alcohol." She said and looked at one of the school jocks.

"Oooooo Shawn. Did you know he is bi?" She said pointing at Zayn Malik. He was one of the school jocks. Not the main one but not one that no one even knew. He was just one of them.

"I thought it was a rumour"

"Well lets find out" she said grabbing Shawns arm and dragging him over to where Zayn and his group were standing.

"Hey mil, Shawn" Louis said who was the head of the group and just so happened to be throwing the party.

"Hey Lou. Nice party" she said with a slight flirtatious tone.

"Thanks. There will most likely be more since my dad will be out more often" he said as Camila started stroking his arm which made Shawn uncomfortable.

"Zayn" she said as if she didn't even realise he was there. He just smiled and nodded. Shawn looked at him and he was shirtless with drawings on him.

"We all came as rappers" Louis said as he could see the confused look on Shawns face. Shawn looked at Zayn who looked back. They both just stared at each other and Shawn felt attracted. Zayn had these brown eyes that shined and a nice ripped body. His hair gave Shawn hair envy and Shawn was all of a sudden interested in him.

"Hi I'm Shawn" he said to Zayn who giggled.

"Yeah I know, I'm Zayn" he said holding his hand out. Shawn was already feeling tipsy so instead of grabbing his hand like a normal person, he grabbed his arm and pulled him self closer and just laughed. Zayn was now eyeing up all of Shawn.

"Wow, you almost got a bigger arse then all the girls in school" he said grinning as he looked at it. Shawn was in his own little delusion at this time.

"Look after him Zayn, I'll kill you if he is hurt" Camila said and Zayn agreed.

Shawn was slowly grinding on Zayn who he could feel his hard member in his pants. Zayn gently put his hands on Shawns hips and moved his crotch on his backside. Shawn was enjoying it but he wanted to be doing this with someone else. Not Zayn.

"Hey do you wanna go get a room" Zayn said and Shawn just smiled and put his arms around Zayn. They both went to a room down the hallway and the music softly faded. When they got in there, they both took a seat on the bed. Zayn took one look at Shawn and kissed him. Shawn felt Zayn's tongue battle to enter. He let him in and just let Zayn take control. This was his first time kissing a man and it felt nice, but it wasn't the man he wanted. Zayn started to crawl slowly on top of Shawn and Shawn felt uncomfortable.

"S..stop" Shawn said and Zayn immediately stopped.

"Whats wrong?" He said

"I just... I have feelings for someone else. I don't wanna do this with you sorry".

"I thought you did."

"Not really, Camila just hooked me up with you" Shawn replied.

"Well... who's the other guy?" Zayn said.

-

Sorry for late update. I'll try be more persistent as I have another chapter in mind. Are my chapters to small? Comment below