Chapter 9

It was now Friday afternoon and Shawn was about to go to the mall with Camila to shop for a outfit. Over the week of school, Shawn had found put a few things about the party this weekend. The party would be a costume party and that there is going to be around 100 people. This made Shawn nervous because a lot of people meant a lot of social interaction and it made it worse that there was going to be a lot of drunk people.

Camila had just called Shawn saying that she was going to pick him up to grab them costumes. Shawn was thankful that Camila was helping him because he had no idea what he wanted to dress as and he knew Camila would help him.

"Shawn sweetie, Camila is here" his mum says.

Shawn gets up and walks down stairs to the front door. He see's Camila in her run down car. It wasn't totally cheap but it didn't look to good. Shawn went to her car and hoped in.

"So what's up with this car?" Shawn said and Camila slapped his arm.

"Leave it a lone. She is a bit broken but thats okay. Its my first car" she said as she started it up.

"So where are we exactly going?" Shawn said.

"I'm thinking we go to the sex shop, they have some cute costumes".

"Wait what?" Shawn choked.

"Oh come on Shawn. I know you have a nice body so why not show it off a bit. You will look great and you might even get your self a man" Camila replied giggling.

"That's just not my thing, Can't I just go as like a vampire?" Shawn said imagining himself in a cape and tuxedo.

"A sexy vampire?"

"No just a cool casual Vampire" Shawn replied.

"Okay look. I know that there is a angel and devil outfit in there. It comes with these shorts that reach halfway down your thighs and a bra. Hopefully your fine with wearing girl shorts because I know you have nice hairless legs."

"But what about the bra?" Shawn said and Camila laughed.

"You're going shirtless. You will have your wings on and the shorts and the horns." She said and Shawn got nervous.

"That's fuck all clothes though"

"I know, you're gonna look so good, showing of them muscles." Camila laughed. After this they had arrived. To the store.

"People are gonna hardcore judge us." Shawn said not unbuckling his seat beat.

"A lot of people our year group go in here, don't worry" she said and Shawn then got put the car and walked into the store and Shawn was already flustered. He saw sex toys all around him and he just felt extremely awkward.

"Im guessing your a bottom" Camila said looking at a dildo.

"Uhm maybe." Shawn said starting to blush.

"I'll get you a dildo for your birthday" she said smirking.

"Ughh" Shawn said laughing nervously

"Oh lighten up Shawn, I'm just having some fun. Come on let's go look for these outfits"

Shawn followed Camila who seemed to be interested by everything in the store while Shawn wanted to keep his head down. He wanted to act cool and unbothered by all this but he knew that he probably looked like a fool. Eventually Camila found the two costumes.

"O M G they look so cute" she said pulling them of the rack and showing Shawn.

"Oh my god they are so feminine" Shawn said and Camila laughed.