Chapter 27

Shawn went closer to his bathroom door. He didn't want Nick to know he was perfectly eavesdropping but he also felt curious as to why Nick would take away the cellphone to talk to Hailey if it was something minor. He stood there and then he heard what broke his heart.

"Yeah babe, I just went to stay at a mates house... nah I'll be back soon... don't worry... thanks babe... see ya soon." Nick said and Shawns heart crumbled. He was lied to by Nick. Why did Nick lie? Was it just cause he wanted to have sex with Shawn? Shawn went back to his bed and started crying. He was going to devise a cunning plan to call out Nick but he couldn't help but cry.

Nick came out of the bathroom and looked at Shawn.

"Wh-what?" Nick asked afraid for the answer. He knew Shawn must of heard.

"You... you lied to me." Shawn said and Nick hung his head low.

"Baby... I" Nick began.

"Don't... you truly are a piece of shit. At least when I had sex with Zayn, I knew his intentions." Shawn said and Nicks mouth dropped.

"You had sex with Zayn?"

"Thats not the point. You lied to me AGAIN just so we could have sex. I'm not a adult like you Nick, I'm still developing how to love and how to cope with sex and my sexuality. I can't just be doing random hook ups, especially when they are based of lies." Shawn said crying even more.

"You think this is just a hook up Shawn? For fuck sakes. I love you and I told you that. I'm sorry I lied but its harder then it seems. I moved in with this women and now I'm probably going to have to move out. Do you know the jeopardy I'm going to get into?" Nick started raising his voice.

"You can always stay here." Shawn said softly.

"Its not that easy Shawn. I don't know how long I would be without a house for. It could be months. I would probably have to move in with my old friends." He said putting his shirt on.

"Where's that?" Shawn said lifting his head, showing his glassy eyes.

"Oh just a 8 hour drive. Nothing to big." Nick said and Shawn was shocked.

"You can't leave me." Shawn said tearing up.

"Well that's probably gonna happen if I split up with her.

"I can't do it Nick. I can't sit here and watch you love her and spend time with her and I can't watch you guys do the things I wanna do with you. I know you're scared that you will be left without a home but I promise you, you won't. You can stay here for as long as you want and we can plan for our future." Shawn said crying and Nick sat down on the bed.

"Oh Shawnie... you're so innocent and naive to he world."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS ISN'T A GAME ANYMORE. I'M TRYING TO FIX A PROBLEM WE HAVE." Shawn said angrily at Nick who got a fright.

"I'm trying to help you and all you're doing is underestimating me. I want you out." Shawn said pointing towards the window.

"Shawn please..." Nick began.

"OUT!" Shawn said and turned his head away from Nick. Nick walked over to the window and began climbing out. Shawn finally started balling his eyes out and then he heard a knock on the door.

"Is it safe to come in?" His mum spoke.

Shawn didn't respond so his mum entered.

"You heard everything didn't you?" Shawn said sitting up. His eyes all swollen and red from crying.

"Aww baby... what happened?" His mum asked.

"He said he had broken up with Hailey and he never did. I think he is using me for sex mum." Shawn responded and his mum held him in a hug.

"Honey... I've seen a few men in my life who love someone. I truly believe he loves you." She said.

"Then why can't he just leave her."

"He gave you the answer to that one my dear." She responded and Shawn just say their and thought to himself.

"Look, I'll be more lenient towards the situation but you have to encourage him. He needs to know how much you love him and how much he needs to understand that what you and him have is to serious to waste. Its special Shawn and you both need to see that. I wish I could have a love like it." She said and Shawn teared up.

"God I love him Mum." Shawn responded.

"I know you do and its not over. Just give it some time. Do you want me to call Camila and invite her over?" She said and Shawn smiled.

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll go give her a call." She said walking towards the door before turning around.

"Just be patient my dare."

-

Ooooooooo some cute monologue. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE