Chapter 6

Shawn tried pacing his breath very slowly. He was still standing by the fence trying to grasp what had just happened. His legs slightly quivered and he felt this overwhelming sensation to just chase after Nick but knew he couldn't. He had to distance himself from Nick because he was a taken man. He didn't want to he known as the guy who stole men even if they are super good looking and make hi drool.

Shawn walked back into his section and up to his front door, for some reason he wished it was Nicks house he was about to enter but knew it was his own. Opening it, he saw his mother standing right there. He thought she had seen everything and he immediately got nervous.

"So how was your night at Nicks?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah it was cool, a basic dinner but he's not to bad of a cook" Shawn said returning back the smile slightly nervous.

"Well that's good to hear, I think we should invite him and his girlfriend over for dinner sometime soon don't you agree?" His mum said and Shawn felt himself sweating.

"Uhm... if you want I guess but I don't see why" he said nervously giggling.

"Well he fed my boy, it's only fair" she said smiling and Shawn returned the smile.

"Did something happen? You look a bit nervous" his mum said and Shawn laughed.

"No nothing happened mum, just a good night thats all" he said and he felt dirty saying that. This man threatened to basically screw him and he summed it up as a 'good night'. As stated, Shawn isn't a sexual person so that is why his mind goes of on tangents like this.

"Okay, promise me you would tell me if something was wrong" she said and Shawn nodded. He walked up stairs and went into his room. He got changed into some underwear and snuggled himself into his blanket and just then he got a message from Nick

Nick:

Nick: oops wrong person ;)

Shawn literally felt himself having breathing problems. His eyes were drawn to this pic and his body was going crazy. He grew in his underwear and started to grope himself.

Shawn: yeah right.

Nick: aww come on now.

Shawn: you weren't lying when you said you work out.

Nick: of course not, I'm a man who likes my appearance ;)

Shawn was becoming easily flustered and he hated it but loved it at the same time. He was still staring at this picture of Nick.

Shawn: Well thanks for the pic ;)

Shawn tried flirting back. It was always easier to do it over text but Shawn knew that if this happened in person he would not be able to talk.

Nick: Don't worry, it's not the last you've seen

Shawn was dying on the inside, he let out a little squeal. He felt like a high school girl who was talking to their crush. He felt amazing.

Nick: look it's obvious I'm interested in you so just come over tonight and let's have some fun.

Shawn choked. He literally could go over to Nicks right now and get his cheeks clapped but he knew that was so wrong.

Shawn: I can't and even if I wanted to I still can't. You have a girlfriend and it would just be so wrong of me if I did that.

Shawn felt annoyed by himself but knew that it was the right thing.

Nick: oh so you're trying to say that you don't want to? You're really gonna lie to yourself ;)

Shawn: please don't make me rethink your personality. You seem like such a cool dude. I don't want to think of you as a cheating idiot.

Shawn was slightly passionate about this. He hated men who cheated on women, especially when they did nothing wrong.

Nick: literally a few hours ago you were over here eyeing up my muscles and bending over in front of me. Your thirsty, it's so noticeable.

Shawn: no I was not.

Nick: were to. Look if you're not interested fine, can you just not bring this up in the future then?

Shawn felt sad for some reason. He wanted Nick to fight for him but Nick was most likely just a horny man who had a possibility to a hole. Shawn didn't really think Nick would care about him.

Shawn: fine, good night Nick.

Nick: ight man, you have a good night and keep warm:

Shawn blushed at Nicks cute message and decided to try be flirty back.

Shawn: you too Mr Lonely

Nick: I mean I could come over and keep you warm and we can sort out my status of being Mr lonely?

Shawn blushed and giggled.

Shawn: nah. All you gotta do is wait for your girlfriend

Shawn texted this frowning. He hated her for no reason, well the reason was because he wanted Nick but it wasn't fair for Nick to cheat on her. That's the only reason he is doing this to Nick.

Nick: fine. You're a good man Shawn, very respectful to women. I admire you.

Shawn: Aww thanks Nick, shame I'd prefer to be with a man otherwise I could steal your girl ;)

Nick: Shawn we all know your hung up on me so cut the bull XD

Shawn blushed and decided to own up to it, well to himself. He was still gonna tease Nick.

Shawn: Aww anything to boost your ego Nick.

Shawn giggled to himself but it wasn't long till Nick replied.

Nick: well I got a big one ;)

Shawn blushed and smirked.

Shawn: god you're so egotistical aren't you.

Nick: you know you love it, just admit it.

Shawn: you should probably get some sleep now. You're ego requires a lot of it to function properly ;).

Nick: Damm you're right, shame you're not here to help but oh well. One day right?

Shawn: nigh Nick.

Nick: night Shawnie.

Shawn frowned at that message.

Shawn: NEVER EVER CALL ME SHAWNIE, THAT IS SUCH A GROSS NICKNAME.

Nick: aww it's cute though Shawnie ;)

Shawn: I'm not messaging you ever again.

Nick: we both know that's a lie.

Shawn: Bye

Nick: bye Shawnie.

Shawn then laid in his bed giggling to himself. Nick was so adorable and it made it even worse that Nick had some interest in Shawn even though it was only sexual. Shawn rolled to his side and closed his eyes smiling. Imagine him and Nick cuddling in the bed but Shawn knew he could not do that.

-

Sorry for the late update, been busy and am now sick atm. Hope you like it, if you did please comment and vote. Also comment if you like the texting convos and want more of those ❤️