Chapter 22

Shawn woke up in Nicks arms. A sight he loved so much. Nick had a musk smell to him and the soft chest hair he had snuggled Shawns face and Shawn smiled. He rubbed his hand gently over Nicks stomach which woke Nick up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Shawn said.

"Well your gliding your hand over my stomach which is extremely ticklish so yeah." Nick said smiling down at Shawn who smirked.

"Oh ticklish you say?" Shawn said jabbing at Nicks sides who was now twitching trying to avoid each jab.

"Stop." Nick said laughing and then he caught Shawns hand.

"You should play with my ass." Nick said softly into Shawns ear which sent shivers down Shawns spine.

"What do you mean?" Shawn said innocently.

"Just play with it." Nick said and Shawn did as he was told. He moved his hand to Nicks bare bottom. It was fuzzy feeling. He wasn't hairless like Shawn was. He gently caressed it and Nick started pecking Shawns neck. Shawn slid his fingers in between Nicks crack to get a better grip of Nicks cheek and squeezed a little which made Nick jump.

"Mmm finger me." Nick said and Shawn was in such a lustful trance that he did as he said. He ran his finger along until he felt Nicks tight puckered hole. Shawn put a bit of pressure on it and felt how tight it was. He brought his hand back up and put his finger in Nicks mouth. Nick sucked it seductively and Shawn tried his hardest not to moan as he felt he would look weird if he moaned at his finger getting sucked. He took his finger back and went back to Nicks hole. He circled the surface of it until he pushed his finger in a little. His hole tightened around Shawns finger and Nick moaned very gently.

"Oh my god." Nick let out and this gave Shawn more motivation to push deeper which made Nick wriggle a bit.

"Oh fuck." He said and Shawn giggled.

"Hope on your knees." Shawn whispered and Nick did as he was told. Shawn took of the blankets and revealed Nick in all his glory on his knees. His muscles were very visible and his cheeks were quite defined. They were slightly hairy and his crack also was quite hairy. Shawn crawled behind Nick and matched his face to Nicks hole. His breathing made Nick twitch and his hole pulsated every now and then. Shawn then went full in and started licking Nicks hole.

"Wholey fuck Shawn." Nick said trying to keep himself up as Shawn devoured Nicks hole. He didn't even stop for breath. Shawn liked how Nick was reacting and he liked how Nick was tensing up, it gave him motivation. He continued to lick Nicks hole and then slipped his tongue in and this made Nick moan like crazy.

"Shhh your gonna get me in trouble." Shawn said giggling and Nick smirked.

"You might as well just fuck me." Nick said and Shawn reached over for the lube and put some on his hands.

"Okay then." He said slyly lathering his already hard cock and slipping the remaining lube onto Nicks hole and slipping his fingers in. This time being a bit forceful to make Nick moan. He took the tip of his member and matched it to his hole in which he teasingly poked at a few times. Each time Nick would flinch. His thigh muscles would tense and he would giggle afterwards. Shawn then swiftly slid the head in which made Nick moan.

"Oh my god okay this kind of hurts." Nick said laughing nervously and Shawn giggled. He then slid more in which made Nick jump a bit more.

"Fuck Shawn just do me." Nick let out and Shawn went balls deep and hit Nick right in the prostate.

"Wholey fuck." Nick said trying to catch his breath. Shawn picked up his pace slightly. Wrapping his hands around Nicks hips and thrusting. Not to hard but just hard enough to get fully in and make Nick moan. He then took one of his hands and stroked Nick. Nick was now in full bliss trying to not moan to loud as he didn't want to alarm Shawns parents.

"Fuck Shawn fuck." Nick slowly moaned as he tried to contain himself. Shawn didn't realise how fast he was rubbing Nick until Nick tensed up and sprayed cum right onto Shawns bed. A puddle laid on the bed which made Shawn go crazy. Shawn picked up the speed.

"You naughty boy, making a mess." Shawn said and Nick was breathless and speechless. He just took Shawn until Shawn started moaning intensely and dumped his load deep inside Nick. Nick could feel it and Nick moaned. Shawn pulled out slowly and eventually some cum dribbled out of Nick. Shawn lowered his head and ate out Nick some more just to clean him out which made Nick tense up dramatically. He was feeling very sensitive and his hole was quite sore after taking the huge banging.

"Wholey shit Shawn. I didn't realise you had it in you." Nick said still on his knees as he could barely move. His legs had gone numb.

"Neither did I. I feel innocent again though and cute." Shawn said giggling and Nick moved to his feet again and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it into a ball and threw it into the corner.

"Yeah there's no way I could continuously do that." Nick said giggling putting his hands behind his head flexing his muscles.

"It wasn't so bad." Shawn said teasing Nick.

"You're tight." Shawn added and Nick giggled.

"Well it was my first time taking anything up there." He replied.

"Oh." Shawn said smirking.

"Was a bit shook when you wanted to eat me out." Nick said starting to put on his clothes and Shawn got up and went to his draws to grab him some.

"It was just a mood." Shawn replied smiling. That was until he heard a knock at the door. Nick had only put on his boxers and jeans and then the door opened. It was Shawns mum

-

Was that to much smut? Or like to inappropriate? Hope you guys liked it and sorry for the late update.