Chapter 14

SMUT WARNING ;)

Shawn and Nick both hoped out the pool. Shawn was looking at Nicks dripping body with lustful eyes. He was just starting to get over his fear of being caught and his fear of pissing of other people and just focus on what he wants, which is obviously Nick.

"Man you make is so obvious that your into me" Nick said grabbing his towel drying his hair.

"I don't care anymore. So what if I want you" Shawn said standing there cold.

"Oh shit dude sorry" Nick said quickly running into the house grabbing a spare towel for Shawn. He walked up to Shawn and wrapped it around him as if he was his child. Securing him and drying him off.

"I can dry myself" Shawn said giggling.

"Yeah but it's adorable when I do it" Nick said smiling ruffling the towel through Shawns curls.

"I wish you were smaller. Your super cute anyway but your so tall" Nick said and Shawn laughed.

"I wish I was smaller" he replied.

Shawn grabbed his phone and shirt and entered the house with Nick.

"So do you wanna text your mum or go over?" Nick said and Shawn sighed.

"I don't know. I feel like she might be dodgy if I stay here".

"Well what if she thinks we are just friends."

"She is convinced I have a crush on you which is now true so she won't be to happy if I stay the night".

"Oh well, just text her. We are only next door" Nick replied handing Shawn a glass of soda.

"What flavour?"

"Lemonade obviously".

"It could of been sparkling water" Shawn replied.

"Oh well. Just text your mum. She will be fine with it. Ive given a nice impression" He said smirking.

"Yeah she thinks your a really nice guy" Shawn replied smirking.

"She would never understand how bad I can be" Nick said walking over to Shawn brushing his arm.

"You're up yourself" Shawn said chugging down his drink and softly rubbing Shawns hands.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" Nick asked gently.

"Movie night" Shawn said cheerfully and Nick giggled.

"Any specific movie?" Nick asked smiling at the excited boy.

"Hmmmm. Maybe magic mike?" Shawn said and Nick choked on his drink.

"Why Magic Mike?"

"Its hot" Shawn said smiling.

"Fine".

-

The two boys were on the couch and the movie credits had just started.

"I wish I could dance like that" Nick said laughing.

"Have you ever tried?" Shawn said getting up.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked as Shawn started to rock his hips.

"I'm trying to be like Magic Mike" he said starting to get more intense. He was rubbing his hand up his shirt. Nick sat there smiling. Shawn then slowly removed his shirt which excited Nick. Shawn was now rubbing his bare abs. He had no body hair at all but was quite ripped for a teenage boy.

"Dammm boy" Nick said softly started to get excited. He laid his hand on his crotch as he grew.

"I'm a good Magic Mike" Shawn said putting his shirt back on.