Chapter 19

SMUT

Zayn and Shawn pulled up at Zayn's house which was a nice, decent town house. Shawn looked at Zayn who was already palming himself.

"Already thirsty?" Shawn teased and Zayn giggled.

"Stop it" he said grinning. He hoped out the car and walked over to Shawns side and opened the door.

"Why thank you." Shawn said hoping out the car and following Zayn. The two went through the back door because Zayn didn't want to disturb his mum and dad and also didn't want them to bombard them with questions.

"Pretty nice house." Shawn said quietly.

"Thanks." Zayn said now grabbing Shawns hand and leading him upstairs to his room. When they walked in it was kind of messy. Something you would expect from A teenage boy but there was graffiti all over the walls and art everywhere on the shelfs.

"Are you a artist?" Shawn asked and Zayn smiled.

"Yeah. I like to draw and design and shit like that." He said taking a seat on his bed.

"So what now?" Zayn said and Shawn was also a bit stuck. He realised that Zayn brought him here to get intimate, nothing else.

"I don't know, you tell me." Shawn said getting on his knees in front of Zayn who immediately tensed up.

"Oh fuck." He said nervously laughing as Shawn started rubbing Zayn's thighs. As much as Shawn had sex with Nick, the one thing they didn't do was oral so Shawn was a little scared as he didn't know what to do. He started palming Zayn who definitely was big and already hard.

"So big." Shawn said quietly as he palmed Zayn who was trying to catch his breath. He didn't respond. Shawn pulled down his pants and underwear to where his member flopped out.

"Oh my." Shawn said, trying not to be intimidated.

"Go on." Zayn said caressing the back of Shawns head. Shawn was now starting to grow. He wrapped his hand around Zayn who immediately tensed up as he did so. He slowly rubbed it and Zayn was already shaking. Shawn then lowered himself and placed his lips around Zayn's head.

"Oh fuck" Zayn said tilting his head back. Shawn continued to suck on the head. He wasn't really enjoying himself as much as he wanted but he continued to do so anyway.

"Can you go deeper." Zayn said while rubbing the back of Shawns head, this time putting pressure on it. Shawn went a little deeper but automatically gagged. He didn't come of though.

"Oh fuck make it sloppy." Zayn said now leaning back. Shawns spit was rolling down Zayn's member and Zayn was loosing control. Shawn started rubbing Zayn as he knew he wasn't gonna be able to take anymore of his dick.

"Fuck Shawn you look so pretty when you do that." He said running his thumb across his cheek. Shawn came off Zayn and left a whole bunch of spit. He started lapping his tongue around Zayn and licking him gently.

"Oh my god just put it in baby." Zayn said as he ran his hands through Shawns hair. Shawn did as he was told and started sucking on Zayn again who was starting to shake again. He got a bit more into it now and was going a bit deeper.

"Baby fuck." Zayn moaned out with his eyes closed and his hand gently guiding Shawn. Shawn was slowly bobbing his head up and down, trying to take more of Zayn as he did so. Shawn started getting faster with his hand and Zayn was so close. Shawn didn't know this though and just continued what he was doing. Zayn was so hard in Shawns mouth and hand and then Shawn felt Zayn shiver.

"Aww fuck Shawn I'm gonna cum." Zayn let out and Shawn pulled off but it was to late. Zayn was squirting all over Shawns face who was a bit surprised by what was happening but just closed his eyes and rubbed Zayn's member right in front of his face. The whole time Zayn was looking down at Shawn with a o face. Zayn took a little while to stop cumming and by the time he was finished, Shawns face was covered.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." Zayn said with a slight smirk. Shawn looked up opening his eyes. The cum slowly draped over Shawns eyelashes and Zayn stared at him intently.

"Fuck. I didn't know you could get anymore beautiful." Zayn said and Shawn grinned. The cum now all over his lips.

"Do you need help?" Zayn said getting up and grabbing a random shirt from his drawer. He put his member away and rubbed the cum of with his shirt.

"That was... intense." Shawn said once all the cum was rubbed of.

"You're so good." Zayn said chucking the shirt in the clothing bin.

"My face feels sticky now." Shawn said softly touching his face.

"Yeah well cum is quite sticky. Do you want me to get some wipes?" Zayn said and Shawn nodded.

"Okay I'll be right back." Zayn said leaving the room. Shawn sat down on the bed and just thought about everything. He didn't get excited at all about that whole situation. He felt gross if anything. Yeah Zayn was good looking and he had a way to schmooze Shawn but he just didn't do it for him. He was a bit to forceful and didn't really care about Shawn which was automatically a bad thing. The difference with Zayn and Nick was that Nick actually wanted a mutual orgasm. Zayn just wanted to get a nut out.

Shawn didn't know what to do. He just sat there until Zayn walked back in.

"Here." Zayn said handing Shawn the wiped. Shawn immediately started rubbing his face off.

"I think I'm gonna go home now." Shawn said.

"Aww... can you please stay?" Zayn said and Shawn looked up.

"I want someone to sleep with. Someone to just cuddle ya know?" Zayn said and Shawn thought about it and then agreed.

"Fine."

"Yayy." Zayn said and jumped on his bed. Shawn then got a text.

Nick: Hey, I'm gonna go to the gym and then get dinner. Do you wanna come?

Shawn sat there getting angry.

Shawn: what about Hailey?

Nick: she's just at home.

Shawn: no

Shawn then put his phone on the desk beside the bed and took his shoes of and shirt. He was left with his jeans.

"Do you want some sweatpants for sleep?" Zayn said and Shawn shook his head.

"Nah, I can sleep in my underwear." He replied and Zayn smirked.

"Oooo exicting." He said and Shawn forced out a giggled. Shawn stood up and removed his pants to reveal himself in just his underwear.

"Damm your body is so hot... and that ass." Zayn said looking Shawn up and down who giggled and hoped into bed next to the tan man.

"I'm tired."

"Okay. Ill turn of the light and then we can sleep." Zayn said and Shawn laid there and waited. Zayn flicked the light switch and jumped back into bed. He pulled Shawn into a position that he and Nick had done. Shawn felt uncomfortable at first but just imagined it was Nick and slowly drifted of to sleep.

-

I know some of you didn't want Shawn and Zayn to get intimate but oh well hehe. Vote comment and follow please x