•Shopping with Taehyung•

(A/N:here we go!)

November 24th
12:11 AM

It's been a good 7 months since I moved in with the boys and they seem comfortable with me now and they might as well be since I am with them all day and night long I don't wanna say it but these boys are starting to feel like a family that I never had. Seokjin is sweet he is like the mom of the group and he makes sure everyone eats and is doing alright I like that about him and I like how goofy he is and his dad jokes are literally everything and I can't help but laugh it makes him blush when I laugh and I really hate my laugh, Yoongi on the other hand he is starting to open up but we're the same I haven't really opened up to them at all about my personal life and well I am always around him, since I usually go to him for inspiration when I write or try to produce music he is usually a great help and usually since I am always up late at night he sometimes stays up with me and helps me a lot and I like that but he is still quiet around me, Hoseok me and him are always and seem to play fight a lot but often I am always watching him dance and I adore it I have been practicing my dancing with Jimin just to gain more skill and such and I like how competitive he and the boys are, Namjoon he treats me like I am some little sister he is always been protective of me since he is the only one that witnessed what my dad was really like a month ago he has been more worried about me and as the leader of the group he is very strong willed and often he does keep a lot of things to himself as I noticed and it makes me wonder what is really going on in the boy's head, Jimin is another story he is so sweet and kind and caring and I witnessed him being pissed off and it's terrifying and it's clean when he is upset too but overall he is so cute I could pinch those cheeks of his and well that ass even though the guys randomly were taking about me and Jimin's ass and how we have the same sized ass it was strange but me and Jimin are very close now after only knowing each other for 7 months we are like best friends and I don't understand it but I like it, Taehyung he isn't quiet but he is quite awkward around me still I think it's because I haven't really talked to him individually and so soon I plan on taking him out shopping since he loves Gucci and well I love Gucci too so we will bond like it or not, and Jungkook he is so cute he is really shy still around me and calm down but often is with Taehyung but when he is alone he is often sleepy and such and it makes since he is a baby a pure one and I see him as a little brother and I have been very protective of the boy. I love these boys their good people and I am glad I have them in my life and I hope nothing changes that between all of us you know?

12:45 AM

Ciel

—LETS START THE STORY—

I ended up sleeping on the couch with Yoongi... yes i know what it sounds like but really he fell asleep first then I gave up on writing music and must of cuddled with him because I am really close to him.

Though I get up and make sure I don't wake Yoongi but he did this....

"Stay..." he said in his quiet raspy voice as he grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking away from him and doing what I had to do but I just chuckle at the boy even though I was younger then him this 2nd fastest rapper was still a child at heart.

So I sat next to him and he laid his head on my lap and went back to sleep like a child and I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was acting but I ended up watching videos on my phone and you guessed it was watching fanmade videos on how BTS is gay and they often made me laugh and it always confused the boys.