•BTS Sharing The Boy•

(A/N: HOLY SHET.... Jungkook your too pure STOB IT! 😂😆)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V.~

After the boys met Ciel's Parents and spent the night there they learned a lot from Nina and David and learned where Ciel gets her personality from.

But months passed and Ciel had her friends baby and after a few weeks of being in the hospital she went home to recover.... but went to work out to get all that baby fat to go away and no matter what the boys did she fought back.

Ciel now is working and also visits her biological child often and so does the boys.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

"PUT ME DOWN!" Namjoon had thrown me over his shoulder because I was going to go learn some new choreography but Namjoon being the over protective caring guy he is he is stopping me.

"Namjoon! I had the baby a month ago I am fine damn it! I gonna learn this new dance today!" He kept refusing to let me go and threw me in my room on my bed of course.

"You will stay here and rest!" Then he left and locked me in my room.... I was annoyed and late for the practice but I opened the window and did some parkour... yes I knew how to do it.... I used to do parkour because I thought I was the shit don't judge me.

But I got down safely and got into the car and left and Namjoon practically watched me leave.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

"Wow Namjoon you didn't even check the windows she is too smart..." I chuckled and Namjoon groaned.

"Doesn't matter is everyone in the living room?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup what are we gonna talk about now?" I really wanted to know we hardly had "family" meetings unless it was lead by Ciel but by Namjoon it was more serious I guess you can say.

—TIMESKIP—

~Jungkook's P.O.V.~

"Sharing Ciel?..." Namjoon kind of shocked me if anything I didn't know why this was a conversation she doesn't belong to anyone.

"Yea.... We all love her and we all want her and we will accept to share her!" Namjoon demanded but Hoseok protested.

"Why should we share her there isn't a point she probably doesn't even love us like that..." He looked down and it seemed half of us agreed.

"Yea Namjoon.... I think we can also accept that she only sees us as a family... I am Happy to be seen as her best friend and her brother.... plus there is other fish in the sea!" Jimin giggled.

"I wanna respect her decision it's either she loves all of us... loves one of us... or only sees us as family..." Yoongi said and sighed.

"I gave up!" We looked at Jin and laughed he said it so bluntly and yet he seemed like he was lying through his teeth.

"Ha don't worry I am waiting for the right moment..." Taehyung said and Namjoon sighed but just watched.

"What about you Jungkook?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around.

"Well.... she is her own person... and for anyone of us to talk about sharing her when we don't own her..." the others realized that and looked ashamed.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

Jungkook may have been the youngest of all of us but he was right we were using her name as if it was property and I hated myself more for that.

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

I felt stupid for saying what I did but I am glad he had a talk about this but Jungkook was right.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I was glad Jungkook had that mindset he was right and really we should all respect her.

~Jin's P.O.V.~

Maybe I was lying about giving up on loving Ciel but even if I did my feelings grow for her and I would suck if she rejected me...

Though Jungkook was right Ciel is a person not a object.

We sound like a bunch of douchebags.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

I still felt the same about sharing Ciel I know they all did and it wasn't going to change anything until we do something.

"Ok you have a point Jungkook.... but we can't do this anymore and we have to tell her eventually... or else we all break and fuck everything up..." I said and the others looked at each other before looking at me and agreeing.

And so we had a slight plan and if that didn't work then we will do it in our own time.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'BTS SHARING THE BOY'

Ok it's ok..... I like it