•About The Boy•

(A/N: this story is taking a turn for the better maybe...)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I had finished editing the recordings see I had a bunch of videos of me dancing and I would put them together to watch my progress as I dance but I still couldn't process what the hell the last dance was it was.... too much.

But I got up and actually threw on some different clothes and uploaded the video compilation to YouTube and I allowed my fame to grow since I knew I wasn't going to be to do anything for a while since even I have to go through photoshoots but we moved the dates because of the Eric thing....

Yeah... the Eric thing.

—TIMESKIP—

We made it home together and I again was too tired to talk to anyone but I still had to talk to them about myself...even though I dread talking about my past but they need to know.

After dinner

"Hey let's give Jin & Ciel a rest and we can order take out!" The others agreed and looked at Jin and we both shrugged "Namjoon orders it you know what I want I will be in my room studying!" I wanted to avoid them for a few hours so I ran to my room and of course was studying but still I couldn't relax.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

That was concerning... we noticed that usually she objects to ordering take out but we couldn't pin point what was really going on but we were worried until Jin happened.

"Hey does any of you have paper?" We all eyed Jin and we tried to stop him but we couldn't "because this is 'tear'rible!" He started laughing at his own joke.

We all groaned and looked at him stupid then went to the living room so we could order the take out.

~Jin's P.O.V.~

I only made a joke to lighten up the mood we shouldn't worry about Ciel so much for her sake I have a weird vibe about tonight and it's worrisome but I think Namjoon noticed this too.

I only sighed and went to go take a shower.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I really couldn't focus on food only because of what happened in the dance studio and it didn't seem like any of us was going to talk it especially Namjoon since he disappeared right after Ciel did.

I think you get the point here Namjoon is a pervert! What a dirty man he is!

I couldn't stop laughing to myself until the others looked at me "what?" I got shy out of nowhere after I realized the guys finished ordering the food they were going to murder me.

"Hey hey at least I had the balls to go into the dance studio to dance with her but it wasn't my fault that danced ended with us nearly stripping like come on Namjoon was the most sexual he disappears for 30 minutes after that and Yoongi nearly kissed her!"