•Happy Birthday Jin!•

(A/N:.... totally didn't throw in a sexual chapter then a depressing as chapter after in go... hah hah)

December 4th
12:00 AM

       It's midnight and today i mean tonight is Kim Seokjin's birthday! And I can't sleep and I really wanted to do something for him because he is practically the mama bird of the boys so I planned to make the others mother Jin all day and butter him up see I have a lot in planned I rewrote one of his solo songs and I enjoyed it especially since I did it without Suga or the others supervising me so I am just going to the studio and record the song which it's all Spanish rap well hopefully!

12:15 AM

Ciel

—LET START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V.~

As Ciel got up and got dressed to go to the studio she went to the kitchen and cook all sorts of foods for the boys and quietly placed their plates in their rooms but left a birthday card for Jin of course.

After she left and texted each boy expect for Jin.

"Hey don't question anything your the leader of the boys so I have a set of plans for Jin's birthday! First, you will keep Jin from doing what he usually does which is mother all of you that's your only job and don't worry about where I am either worry about your job!"

Sent to Clumsy Joon

"Sleepy! Your going to be of great help later your job is to come by the studio and I will give you details after you eat breakfast!"

Sent to Rap God Yoon

"Taehyung! Your job go buy the boys some decent clothes for Jin's birthday and I left a list of things you need to pick up as well!"

Sent to Gucci Boy Taehyung

"Chimchim it's Jin's birthday so I need you to go order his cake and make sure it's all cute! Love you and I have you enjoyed your breakfast too!"

Sent to My Mochi Jiminie

"Kookie! KOOKIE WHAT YOU DOING WAKE UP! Because it's Jin's birthday so after break you better not get on the game you go buy those video games that Jin was talking about wanting to play and such ok and later help Hoseok make Lunch!"

Sent to Little Baby Playboy Kookie

"Your my hope my Angel! JJ HOPPPPPPE! Wake up eat breakfast take a shower have fun but Jungkook is gonna help you make lunch for everyone it's Jin's birthday so this has to be special! So I will see you guys all soon!"

Sent to the Teletubbies Sunshine Hoseok

And as soon as those messages where sent Ciel arrive to the studio and did her normal routine in the morning which was vocal warm-ups and stretching and doing 3 to 5 dances and stretching again but after that she went to the recording studio and practice her song for Jin and of course needed Yoongi's help but that would happen later on in the day.