•Loving The Boy•

(A/N:on a roll but this will be pretty long so bare with me)

November 30th
10:52 AM

It's the last day of November but it's been a few days since the Eric thing happened my face is healing pretty fast and well the others seem worried I can't stop apologizing for bringing them into that they say their not mad at me but I don't believe them.... I don't want them to be mad at me but it just feels like they are mad even if they say they aren't.... I wish I was more straightforward and just told them straight up.... that's what I am gonna do I am gonna call a family meeting tonight and tell them about who I am.... who I really am I am ready I trust them since they fought for me so I am ready.

11:00 AM

Ciel

—LETS START THE STORY—

I sighed and put my notebook away and went to my studies since I have to go through exams and usually I pass with a good A!

Though I am worried about tonight the boys haven't left yet they have to take concept photos for their album so they will be gone for most of the day so I have the place to myself until later when I have to see them so I can start recording my music.

I heard my door open and I assumed it was one of the boys going to say goodbye but it was oddly strange since I felt more then one pair of eyes staring at me so I looked and I was right the boys were all looking at me But I looked away and went back to my studies.

"Ciel...." I heard Namjoon say my name then it continued "are you ok?" Jin said I only nodded since I haven't really been acting myself then Yoongi spoke and slammed his hand on my desk and made me flinch "your not ok you haven't left your room in days and you haven't been eating with us or making or producing music Ciel are you sure your ok?" I looked at his hand then I looked away he was right I was too different I guess I was really affected by Eric.... god I am so weak.

"We are here for you I am here for you!" Jimin whined and Hoseok then cheerfully said "forget studying come with us you will love it!" And I grinned slightly "and then we can all god shopping" Taehyung said and Jungkook yelled "can we can play the game again and cover more songs!" I turned and looked at him as he gave his cheeky smile and so did the others and I couldn't help but laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair and cried from pain and laughter they got worried and stared at me.

I finally got up and wiped my tears and hugged and kissed their cheeks one by one and caused them to turn red "I will be out in a moment get out!" I kicked them out of my room and I got ready for the day.

—TIMESKIP—

I was in my own world listening to music on my phone well my own music and the others seemed to be having a conversation of their own but I do look up from my phone every once in a while but overall I am not giving or getting attention from them and really I am so deep into my music that I can't really hear them that well so I may sleep.

~Jin's P.O.V.~

I noticed Ciel went to sleep and it worried me since she had been studying for her exams which I understand fully but she should sleep properly but that's not the point right now.