•Radio Debut Pt 2•

(A/N: ohhhhhhh boy!! Technically this is an Namjoon chapter but ya know!)

—RECAP—

"So since you live with BTS can you sing or rap one of their songs from just memory?" I nodded "yes actually since I am with them a lot I learned about half of their songs by accident so often one of their songs play in my head."

"Oh so what is playing in your head now?" I thought about and answered "well it's 'House of Cards', Yoongi's 'Agust D', Hoseok's 'Airplane & Daydream' and Namjoon's 'Expensive Girl' yea that's what is playing in my head" and I grinned because the boys started teasing Namjoon about it.

"Ohhh that song is kind of sexual don't you think?" The host looked at me concerned "well I do believe Namjoonie here is expressing what he wants to do with a girl and I could happily remix the song" everyone looked at me like I was crazy and Namjoon protested "I don't think that is a good idea! Your too cute and innocent for that!" And the others agreed and nearly begged but the host wasn't having it.

"I would love to here the girl version of 'Expensive girl" and the other radio host who hardly talked and commented on something's agreed and the DJ played an Instrumental and that was the end of it the boys especially Namjoon was completely red.

—LETS START THE STORY—

(A/N: hahahah no instrumental to Expensive Girl? Great! But you enjoy!)

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Before I could even start Namjoon again stopped the music and the others did too but as they were talking about how I shouldn't I found a piece of paper and pencil and started rewriting the lyrics.

Nearly a few minutes later I cleared my throat and everyone got quiet and looked at me and I looked at the DJ "hit it!" And so the instrumental played and it was just unexpected to the others but I winked at Namjoon playfully and caught the rest off guard and started rapping.

One,
Two,
Three,
Boys.

I was stared at for a moment by the boys and the Host eyed me along with the other Radio host and very much my lyrics were unexpected.

Wow, that's a pick up line I totally heard before.
But let me tell you something little boi.
The time it took you to come here and said you loved me,
And felt like it took a eternity for me to say it back.
I see a vision of myself being on the tv screen and see myself in the bathroom mirror.
Really, I am trying to work and not fall for my sexual desires to become who I wanna be today,
And sure I wanna fall in love again but it seems like I am too afraid.
I will not stop to give you a piece of me when your a waste of time.
No, you don't get a hug from me,
And no I won't stop trying to The Boy I am today!

The Boys were shook... I was shook the Host were Shook but I wasn't done yet.

You ask me to take it off but today we trading places tonight.
So you take it off now,
Boys
I am the daddy,
Tonight
So just take it off now,
I am telling you.
I can take care of you baby boi!

And again the boys were holding on to each other as they were turning red I could be dirty too if I really wanted too but heh it wouldn't be often that I do something like this.

Keep the lights on,
Boy,
So I can see that cute face.
Because imma ride you like you never ever had before.
Well,
That's if your a good boy,
So keep on the lights.
imma ride you like you never ever had before.
Now dim the light now,
Baby.
Dim those lights.
Imma ride you like you never ever had before.
I am getting kind of soft for you baby,
Show me what you got.
Show me how you take care of a Queen.
Baby.

The host clapped and cheered and the boys were in shock and I just laughed.

"Awe you guys are so cute you guys didn't think I couldn't be dirty minded too your all so cute come here!" I gave the boys a kiss in their cheeks as I normally did and the host of course questioned it.

"Ohh! You kissed the boys!" I quickly sat down and answered "I always do that I do it will all my close family and friends thus it's not something to be dwelled on"

~No One's P.O.V.~

As Ciel rapped to Expensive Girl without a issue the boys were flustered but the interview went on.

To Jin's thoughts, he was still surprised and started to believe that Ciel was a pervert herself and such.

And to Namjoon's thoughts, he was embarrassed slightly that Ciel had covered his song but wondered how much of a pervert Ciel really was and kept imagining himself with her naked body and he couldn't properly focus though kept his cool.

To Hoseok & Yoongi's thoughts they couldn't get over how fast she wrote lyrics to the song but also succeed at preforming the song without practice but also slightly couldn't handle her lyrics and was slightly fanboying over it.

To Taehyung & Jimin's thought, they were still stuck on her lyric 'imma ride you like you never ever had before.' and most likely couldn't look at her properly and was very nervous and kept having dirty thoughts.

And lastly to Jungkook's thoughts, he was just shocked and managed to grab her lyrics to read them and kept blushing to the many times she has sat in his lap and her jokes about it and became the shy innocent boy he was.

Though another few minutes went by the the radio went off air and the host said their thanks and the boys and Ciel left for lunch.

Once everyone got into the car they all had something to say about her cover and she only laughed and giggled the whole ride to get lunch and didn't take the blushing boys seriously.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'RADIO DEBUT PT 2'

Me too 😂😆