•TV Debut pt2•

(A/N: ah! You ready for a song I personally wrote? I bet you are because it's great which is could speak fluent Spanish and Korean but ya know haha!)

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Me and Jimin ended up changing or clothes and rehearsed one last time before having our makeup done we had 15 minutes to have everything right and really I was nervous again.

"Everyone is gonna be surprised especially ARMY!" Jimin said and smiled and I looked at him and ended up relaxing "yea the others will be shocked too."

Me and Jimin were rehearsing one last time for the song I went out on stage and it was quiet it was a good thing too I ended up laying on the floor as planned and the music played.

(A/N:used for song called Breathe ironically)

Breathe
By Ciel

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you scream.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you scream.

The crowd noticed what was going on but I lifted my head and this is where the crowd was shooked.

Or I'll make you scream.

I was lifted off the ground by my own strength and the crowd was at a 'awe' and the fact they hear Jimin sing that single part. I decided to incorporate modern dance but a lot of ballet and a bit of hip hop but that's where Jimin came in he pulled me in and I pushed back.

You can come to me if your feeling down,
You can come to me if your feeling high.

We were telling a story with our dancing but the crowd as at their feet when they hear me and Jimin sing.

And you can come to me when everything goes wrong.

When everything goes wrong.
[Breathe]

Girls fangirled once more when Jimin said Breathe in English and it gave me life but what had everyone think we were a thing is because we were face to face until he turned away and I before I grip the back of his shirt he walked away.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you bleed.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you bleed.

I paused and looked up managed to tear up.

Or I'll make you bleed.

Jimin grabbed me aggressively as if to hurt me and the crowd gasped but of course it was only a dance thus he didn't really hurt me.

Though, it seemed like we were fighting and fighting and fighting until we both fell on each other.

Slowly Jimin sat up and so did I, he leaned in and out foreheads were touching each other and He sang.

I'm so lost.
I'm so lost.
By your love.

Then I sang as if I was lost myself.