•BTS Meets The Boy's Parents•

(A/N: this Book is almost over...)

June 1
4:54 PM

       I know... it's been a year and I have been vlogging more... but I am pregnant with a friends baby and I decided since me and the boys have nothing to do I decided to surprise my parents. I mean it's been a year since I seen my mom and my abusive dad and well I am bring the boys with me I don't wanna do this alone.... I can't do this alone at this point

5:02 PM

Ciel

—LETS START THE STORY—

"Guys lets go..." I really wasn't ready and I was terrified and they saw that.

"We don't have to go and do this yet if your not ready..." Jin tried to comfort me.

"He is right you are pregnant too so you shouldn't be stressed out..." Namjoon said as well.

"Yea! Plus if we are going we will kick some ass!" Jimin and Hoseok added but Taehyung and Yoongi glared at them.

"Don't worry we will behave and take care of you ok Ciel." Jungkook grabbed my hands and smiled and kissed my cheek which none of them every did and it seemed like they all glared at him but I smiled and nodded.

"Ok... I'm let's go see my photos the just finished and then go for lunch and see and meet my parents ok?" I heard the car pull up and grabbed my bag and walked out and the boys followed.

—TIMESKIP—

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

"Wow...." we all said while we looked at the pictures we took for Ciel's Album and to be honest the ones that strike me are the sexual ones but mostly it's the the stranger ones that she calls them.

"So The first one's are strangers then the second one is a relationship and the third ones are the sexual ones I loved all of them!" Ciel said but Really Hoseok's and Jungkook's seemed more sexual then anything but they had sweeter tones to it so to speak.

"Look at how seductive Hoseok is in these!" Jimin said and was teasing him and Hoseok grinned.

"Don't forget Jungkook isn't no baby in these look at him he is a man!" Jin said and Yoongi kept looking at the ones with him and Ciel and Jungkook was blushing.

"Hey you guys calm down you are all charming and seductive I but the ARMY and The Girls will freak!" Ciel smiled and started to upload the photos at certain dates and we smiled

Ciel's fans were called The Girls since she was know as the Boy and really a fan made it up and since Ciel had been calling her fans that and it was sweet.

~Yoongi' P.O.V.~

"We have enough time we should all react to your MV Ciel and vlog it" I said and Ciel hopped out of her seat.

"That's a good idea! Heh you guys don't know what so came out last night huh??" We all shook our heads and she made us sit on the ground and she grabbed her camera and sat it on a chair and turned it on and sat next to up and quickly pulled up the music video.