•Yoongi's Confession•

(A/N: AWE BABY YOONGI AHHHH LOOK DOWN ON ME LIKE I AM SOME PEASANT 😂😂😂😆😆)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I woke up in the plane and I only had a good three hours until the plane landed in South Korea.

This was the first time i looked at my phone since I was in America I probably looked at my phone about a few times but I looked and had gotten 7 videos from each of the boys that was strange of them I thought.

I blinked and thought it was a prank  because I usually prank Jin a lot but  went to the next video which was Yoongi's.

~No One's P.O.V.~

Ciel continued to watch the video and wondered it this was another prank but she knew Yoongi never really would joke around but then again she never took Yoongi serious when it came to serious subjects.

"Hey! Hurry up... please.... Ciel you have been gone to long... I miss you I miss you being around.... this is actually late I sent you this before you left but it failed and honestly your probably going to see this when your coming home.... but I am in love with you.... I mean it I am serious this isn't a joke I genuinely care about you and I want you to myself but I respect if you love someone else.... just hurry back home Jimin is losing it without you here especially since Eric keeps popping up...."

Ciel didn't know how to react she could feel how serious Yoongi was being especially since he mentioned Eric but she wasn't sure.

THE END OF CHAPTER "YOONGI'S CONFESSION'