•Loving You Equally•

(A/N: ahhhhhhhh look at our babies! But anyhow I had a lot of fun writing this book! So enjoy while it last!)

July 15th
1:43 PM

       It's been 10 years since the boys and I confessed to each other... you may be wondering did we say together? Yea we did we all did and we had children too.... we were all in our 30s now and well we have beautiful children. Me and Jungkook had twin girls, Honey & Sunny they were 8 now, then I had Namjoon's and i's oldest son, Dae he was 7 and our other son, Liam was 6, after that I had Hoseok's daughter, Hope she was 5, I loved her she was so mean looking but really she was a sweetheart, then I had Taehyung's daughter, Min she was 5 as well she was very quiet well she was mute she was born that way... or that's what the doctors think me and Taehyung think she just refuses to talk about the others have heard her speak but we haven't it was strange, then I had Yoongi's son, Jaesun he was 3, the two looked so much alike but they were the complete opposite of anything he was nothing like me but the two bonded so well, recently a few months ago I had Jin's son, Seok he was a months old  he was such a little cry baby when he got scared and I couldn't ever help but laugh at that fact but Jin seemed to calm him down all the time and lastly me and Jimin had tried and tried and tried over and over again for a baby but it turned out to be someone's else's baby.... Jimin got depressed for a while but one day actually a week ago I adopted little baby girl and when Jimin found out he cried happily and we gave her a name since she hadn't had one and we named her Loving she was a few weeks old and you may ask why Loving? Well neither of us knew but we knew it was right. My parents? Their separated my dad went back home to LA and my mom never found love but she loved her grandchildren a lot.... my old friends visited a lot and Eric... he is stalking my family like a damn hawk and I hate it but I avoid him... you also may be asking but the boys are still BTS and I am still The Boy.... so yes it's hard having a family and working but we seem to bring our kids into our work life and they love it. But these kids my kids my lovers we are hiding still in a way most people have figured it out by now but we never said anything about being together and their was a reason for it.... it was called privacy and we needed it.

2:15 PM

Ciel

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Everything was the same.... aside from the fact me and the boys lived in a huge ass house for a huge ass family.

 aside from the fact me and the boys lived in a huge ass house for a huge ass family

(A/N:Jungkook's daughter's Honey & Sunny.)

"Mom?" I heard Honey "Mama?" Then I heard Sunny.