•Daily Life of Park Jimin•

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I had texted Ciel to come eat lunch with me at this cute cafe... I really was on break and wanted to spend my break with her since she is technically leaving us this week she is supposed to go America and do a lot of Photoshoots and interviews and other stuff and visit her friend.

Ciel visited her biological child before her friend and her husband moved to America and she wanted to be around just in case she can be helpful Ciel loved kids she visited schools during tour and I believe she was going to all 50 states in one week so she was going to be very busy and not have time for us at first we were going to come with her but music stuff came up and now we can't and honestly we all wanna spend as much time as we can with her and it's scary to think she is leaving us for a WEEK.

A week I tell you I am not ready!

I finally got in line to order myself and Ciel's drinks and then she popped up.

"Hiya!" I jumped a little and smiled "Hey!"

"Ohh! Let's get our Boba and those cakes!" That was our thing Boba and cakes she really loved sweet thinks and spicy things and laughs at all of us when it comes to spicy food because she handles like like it's nothing she once ate a jar of wasabi as a dare and she didn't react at all!

And to be honest it was hot.... heh.

"Yea let's order that!" The cashier guy heard us and placed the order and gave the receipt to Ciel.

"Oh? For free?" She said and the guy was scanning her up and down like a piece of meat.

"Heh yes miss for the both of you we will have it out for you!" He smiled brightly but really his eyes told a different story and I quickly grabs Ciel's hand and walked away to a table outside and I sat her down and pushed in her seat before sitting down myself.

"Your really cute when your jealous Jiminie!" She started pinching my cheeks.

"Hey! Come one he was eyeing you like you were some damn object in a store your mine!" She wasn't taking me seriously because she was playing with my cheeks but stopped.

"Ok ok crybaby I know I am yours but you gotta learn how to share...." She smiled sweetly.

"I share you with the others and that's enough that I can handle!" I really did sounded like a jealous boyfriend but to her I was just her overprotective best friend.

The cashier gave us our boba's and cakes and she finally looked at the receipt and noticed a phone number.

She instantly grabbed my phone and kissed my cheek and took a selfie and sent it to the cashiers number and chuckled.

"Awe we look so cute no?" She innocently said but really she was being petty and it was cute.

"Hey now your going to get me in trouble!" She laughed.

"It will be ok I will protect you my cute angel!"

I blushed when she called me that and people were staring but we didn't care we just enjoyed our boba and cakes and we got up and left and she had said her goodbyes and started walking home and I went elsewhere.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'THE DAILY LIFE OF PARK JIMIN'

Awe so cute