•Daily Life of Min Yoongi•

(A/N:AHHHH LOOK AT MY BIAS WRECKER AHHHHHH PUT THAT TONGUE BACK!!)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I was tired I wanted to sleep at home but I was busy being forced to take photos but at the same time I didn't mind I was able to go to bed after.

As the photoshoot went on Ciel decided to watch and I got embarrassed.

"Wow Yoonyoon you look so cute!" I turned red but kept my cool she usually never called me by that nickname she gave me unless she wanted to tease me or bother me but this was different.

I continued to ignore Ciel but she started making goofy faces and I couldn't help but laugh and I guess that was the purpose I wasn't smiling or anything and she got me to laugh.

We took a break and I walked up to her.

"What do you want bullying me at a photoshoot won't be good for you... I will punish you..." she grinned.

"Sure but I wanted to talk to you about tour..." we never really got to talk about that kiss I said it was on accident but really I lied for my own sake and really I didn't want to tell the truth to her yet.

"Fine..." I looked at her lazily I was really tired.

"That kiss at tour... I hope you know I am still sort of man at you about that."

"I said I was sorry it was an accident I am sorry I stole a kiss..."

She started to blush "Yeah Yeah you know I don't wanna lie to my fans about that kiss I never talked about it and everyone knows we kissed directly." She was so cute when she pouted.

I kissed her on her cheek and she blushed from ear to ear.

"Calm down ok... I said what I said and I meant it I really didn't mean to kiss in in front of millions of people please forgive me..."

She looked at me was rubbing her cheek softly and nodded as a 'yes' then she kissed my cheek.

"Next time you wanna kiss these lips you better ask!" She walked away and left and I blushed but I was called but to continue the photoshoot really.

Ciel was something else always teasing me especially.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'DAILY LIFE OF MIN YOONGI'

Ahhh