•Ciel's Confession•

(A/N: fun fact..... this book is almost over ahhh)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

After I watch the confessions.... I felt the need to tell them how I feel too.... I had two hours before I landed and honestly I slightly felt that it was a joke.

I feel like my life has only been a dream I sometimes don't believe that any of this is real.

I mean here's the thing no girl grows up in a fucked up world and life then somehow pops into fame like it was no tomorrow.

I felt like it was dream but I knew one thing I loved the boys.

Jin.... I loved him as a mom as a brother as a lover.... I loved his jokes I loved the time that we spent together I loved learning new recipes and I wish I knew him growing up.

Yoongi... he is amazing too sure he likes to sleep but he is a good person he cares about the others even when he doesn't show it or express it but I love the time we spent in the studio together and playing basketball.

Hoseok.... he is different he isn't all just a ball of sunshine even the happiest of people are sad and that's why I liked about him he expressed that towards me and honestly it amazes me that someone is just like me.

Namjoon.... he is the leader a big brother a lover and a little kink freak he makes me laugh and I tease him about it he scares me when he breaks something and hurts himself once he hurt himself and I felt really bad because I was teaching him a new dance but he forgave me.

Jimin.... he is my best friend and brother and he is so adorable I love him because he is just the cutest thing I don't deserve him or anyone of them but he is a amazing dancer.... singer... he is just amazing you know.

Taehyung... there is more to him then you know he may be quiet at times but he is very different I like how weird he can be since I have a weird sense of humor too and his broken language always makes me laugh when others don't get it and he loves kids too.

And Jungkook... he is just a baby yet so manly and mature even though he and the others have their many many many childish moments he is a little baby bunny rabbit that I wanna cuddle with all day but I love him he is so good at everything and amazingly I and just as good as him and it's cool and I love it.

BTS.... overall I love them all and I can't choose between them.... that will break them and I am not even sure if they would even share me but it doesn't matter I just since we are all being bold I might as well do the same.

I procrastinated for an hour and a half and it seemed like I was soon to land so I ended up putting myself and the boys in a group chat and recorded myself.

"Hey! Thank you for watching everything I was on and what I did in America.... at first it was scary to be in America but I survived I had a lot of fun in America and met a lot of people and I took a lot of pictures with fans and it was amazing but I had bought you guys a bunch of things that you will love and also.... those confessions.... at first I thought you guys were pranking me but when Namjoon's video explained everything I felt like an idiot because the many times you guys told me you loved me.... you all meant it in a deeper way and I didn't see it... you guys said that your out of my league I honestly think your out of my league if anything I think a lot about how I don't deserve you guys but you feel the same way and that's amazing.... but what bothers me is that you all love me.... and I love all of you your all just amazing individuals and I can't pick one I have never picked between friends and I don't wanna be the reason the you hate each other.... I wanna love you all in a deeper way but I don't know if you guys are willing to share me.... but I love you Jin.... I love you Yoongi.... I love you Hoseok.... I love you Namjoon.... I love you Jimin.... I love you Taehyung and I love you too Jungkook.... and I am going to land soon so we can talk about this later!"

I rewatched the video before sending it to the group chat and I happily sent it but I put my phone away and started editing videos for my vlog and uploaded them to my channel and I started editing photos and saved them and I was reading emails from my fans who are now my friends that helped get back on their feet and my friend sent me cute pictures of her baby.

She told me if I wanted her baby back since I gave birth to Her but I refuse that I never felt that she was mine to being with and honestly i don't mind having kids now but I wanna wait a while.

As soon as I landed I got my bags and some staff members helped with the bags and I looked at the phone and I was surprised the boys replied they sent cute messages to my video.

From Jin
'Ah! You were so cute but the video! We are coming to get you from the airport!'

From Namjoon
'We really missed you Ciel.... I missed you'

From Jimin
'No I missed Ciel more!'

From Yoongi
'I am glad your back these guys are idiots...'

From Hoseok
'You really were cute in the video and we all LOVE YOU!'

From Taehyung
'Yea.... we love you a lot we would do anything for you so if we have to share you then that's ok!'

From Jungkook
'We will talk in the car when we see you!'

I smiled at the messages and couldn't help but laugh.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to through the airport and fans were waving at me and I said my hellos and goodbyes and took pictures and then I saw the boys.

"CIEL!" They yelled and I smiled and ran towards them and hugged and kissed their cheeks and told them I missed them very very much and they said the same and they put my stuff in the truck and let me in the car before they got in and we talked the whole way to the dorms.

I was happy.... they made me happy but that didn't stop me from being me and for a year everyone kept asking who I was dating I would smile and say myself but look at the boys lovely.

Usually Polygamist relationships never really last long but we did we fought through battles we had our ups and downs and well to tell you the truth I was ready for everything.

I meant it this time I was happy.

I loved those damn Bangtan Boys even though I said I wouldn't but I did anyways.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'CIEL'S CONFESSION'

Yassssss