•Daily Life of Jeon Jungkook•

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Jungkook's P.O.V.~

I just got done with a interview so I was dressed up nicely but I was happy to be home and to play overwatch.

As I was making my way to my room I saw Ciel walk out of Taehyung's room.

"Ciel?" I was sort of shock I rarely ever see her in Taehyung'a room nevertheless anyone our rooms she seems to love being in my room.

"Ah Hey Kookie.... don't mind me I was taking a nap with Taehyung but he is still asleep... your dressed nicely" She smiled she said that she liked it when I dressed not like a boy but she prefers me to stay a innocent baby.... whatever that means.

"I had a interview so yea now I am going to play overwatch... do you wanna play with me?" She jumped on me and tackled me to the ground.

"What type of question was that! Duh I wanna play beat you to your room!" She got off me fast and I got up fast and we both were in a tie but it didn't stop me from tackling her to my bed and we ended up play fighting.

It was cute when she somehow beats me when we play fight but today she wasn't winning and eventually we stopped play fighting and played Rock Paper Scissors about 7 times that's how we did things but she lost so I got to play first.

Little did I know she would sit on my lap as I played and she was bullying me while I played the game but it didn't stole me from winning.

But what caught me off guard every time was her biting my neck... she didn't do that with the others she always seem to only do it to me and maybe because I react differently but I turned red and freaked out.

"Hey! Not when I am playing the game!" She stole the controller for me and started playing the game and all I could do was bury my face in her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

I was embarrassed easily around her and I couldn't help myself but hug her tight.

"Kookie is everything alright?" She questioned me.

"It's nothing.... I just love you a lot is all..." I always said this and she always misunderstood it but I didn't mind it either the others couldn't boldly say it out of nowhere everyday like I could because they were afraid she would figure it out but it wasn't happening.

"Awe! I love you too but that doesn't mean you get the controller back!" She giggles and I smiled.

I loved her a lot as sister a best friend and a lover but I will respect her to not that far but I still love her.

I will always love her...

THE END OF CHAPTER 'DAILY LIFE OF JEON JUNGKOOK'

Awwww