•Daily Life of Kim Seokjin•

(A/N:Ahhh ready for this)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Jin's P.O.V~

Today was a normal day but technically you could say we were having a break from the others but we were all still working.

What was I doing?

Well I was in the dance studio I never been the best dancer and I just wanted to practice and since Ciel has been helping me she was gonna come here and show me something new she always did this for me when I was struggling.

She is really to sweet to me but she understands where I am coming from.

Well since she has seen every program that me and the others had been in.

It was kinda of embarrassing to have someone you love deeply see you do embarrassing shit but it didn't seem to matter to her.

I was slightly practicing the new choreography that me and the others learned the other day and she probably went to learn herself before coming to teach me but what I didn't notice was she was watching me at the door.

I didn't notice her into I turned to look at her.

"AH!" I was surprised she was pranking me she said that I was easy to scare I don't think my heart can handle that.

"Wow you did get scared pretty well but why'd you stop dancing you were doing so well!" She chuckled and sat in a chair.

"Well don't be so quiet and you think I was doing fine?" I questioned.

"Do it again from the top and I will watch you and imagine I am not here if your nervous ok?" She smiled cutely and watched me start the song over and practice the dance and really knowing she was there made it easier to try harder and be better.

I felt her eyes scan me as I danced and it seemed that there must of been little things that I was doing wrong or my body was too stiff with certain movements but again I was trying harder and harder.

I continued to dance and when the song ended she smiled at me and I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"You did really well but your just stiff is all here watch me!" She got up and backed away and watched her dance smoothly like it was nothing she didn't break a sweat she always managed to master our dances without even trying and I loved that about her.

She may have been younger then me but she is like a teacher.... I learn new things from her.

But I wish I could open up to her about my feelings but she sees me as a mom I bet.

"Hey! You keep zoning out and your not gonna be able to do this silly here let's do the dance together ok?" She grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek it was cute because she was trying to pull me down but she still had to get on her toes to reach my cheeks I smiled and she restarted the song and we danced together.

She kept looking at me as we danced and telling me to relax my muscles when I made certain movements and it worked pretty well at some point we just kept at it for hours.

And it was amazing eventually she had to go since she was helping Yoongi with something but she told me to take a break and then get back to it.

I watched her leave and I thought about telling her my feelings like as if we were in some K-Drama but I didn't I just took a short break and went back to practice a few more times before leaving.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'DAILY LIFE OF KIM SEOKJIN'

I tried 😂😂😂