•Daily Life of Kim Taehyung•

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

I wasn't working why you may ask? Because I finished early.

I was tired but I ended up wondering the streets see we aren't allowed to do this but to be honest no one ever really notices me so I often grab a Hoodie and wore the hoodie as wonder the streets to think.

What did I often think about? It was obvious Ciel usually I focused on my work and after Ciel would fill up in my thoughts and honestly at first I was confused about this feeling I had about it only because I never talked to her when she first moved in I thought she was just so weird girl who could sing really well.

But later on we got close and here we are so close yet so far away.... I hate this feeling of loving someone and not letting them know that.

I hate it especially since Ciel was just so naive I couldn't even say I love you to her without her misunderstanding it...

I loved her but a part of me doesn't want to love her because I don't wanna get hurt and I don't wanna hurt her.

I was too deep into my thoughts to realize I have bumped into someone and fallen on top of them.

"TAE!" I snapped out of it and turned red.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you!" I got off he and helped her up.

She only smiled and laughed "I am ok but are you ok?" I ended up hurting myself and she grabbed my hand and led me home.

I couldn't help but squeeze her hand gently and honestly wanting more you know.

I wanted to hug her as lover and not as brother, I wanted to kiss her cheek as a lover and not as a brother I wanted to do a lot of things with her.

But I couldn't do that not even I was so afraid of this feeling of loving her.

What if she left us?

What if she got married to someone else?

What if she forgot about us?

I was afraid of those ideas.

But she often kept looking back at me and smiled and asked if I was ok and I only nodded.

I hated this I wanted to be honest I wasn't ready for this.

She was leaving us this week for a week and where? To America to visit all 50 states and visit schools do interviews and other things she thrives to do so much but do it because she can we don't normally do that since we are so busy but so is the most busy person I know yet makes time for everyone.

I love her for that.

Eventually we walked in the dorm and she led me to the bathroom to clean up a scratch that I got in from falling and I blushed a little she was treating me like a baby even though I was older then her.

But I didn't mind I loved her enough to fire back at her but I made sure she was ok too.

We ended up taking a nap in my room together she was so sweet when she slept but cling to me as well she had been shaking in her sleep she blamed her anxiety for that and I tried my best to comfort her even through sleep.

I kissed her on her forehead knowing she was in deep sleep.

And I couldn't help myself.

"I love you Ciel..." I just stared at her beauty before falling back to sleep.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'DAILY LIFE OF KIM TAEHYUNG'