•Dancing with Them•

(A/N:oof look at Jimin how can he look so cute one second then look like he is magic mike! God is too good might make me believe in a god I swear!)

—RECAP—

•Ciel had a boyfriend but broken up with him
•Jin confessed his feelings for Ciel to the others
•Bangtan boys are falling/starting to fall in love with Ciel after 7 months of knowing her
•Hoseok confessed his feelings but Ciel misunderstood his feelings

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No one's P.O.V.~

The Bangtan Boys got ready for their photoshoot for the day and little by little the boys were affected by loving Ciel in many ways.

Kim Seokjin was a slight mess but still mothered the boys the same way and was focused on today's photoshoot yet was worried about Ciel's whereabouts.

Min Yoongi was also the same he was quiet but when Ciel came to thought he turned red and smiled and the others would tease him.

Jung Hoseok was struggling mentally due to his confession to Ciel and just the fact she said "I love you too Hoseok" her words kept playing in his head but it kept him going and he also teased the others about Ciel and just being the little Goofy man he is.

Kim Namjoon on the other hand was worried about Ciel but also worried about were the others mindset was because of Ciel but overall he somehow ended up breaking more things when Ciel came to thought.

Park Jimin trying to hide the fact that he loves Ciel but he doesn't want too because he doesn't wanna ruin their friendship but he does care deeply for the girl... I mean The Boy and deeply wanted to tell Ciel that they all have feelings for her but the boys made a deal not to tell her until he get to know her more.

Kim Taehyung was more focused on the photoshoot and talking to Jungkook about Ciel and the two kept blushing at the thought of her but overall they seemed to have more control for there feelings and talked about how Ciel is too good for any of them.

Jeon Jungkook May have been talking to Taehyung about Ciel but he is was just tired as usual and was hungry half of the time and wanted to get the photoshoots over with.

As for Ciel she was off in the dance studio watching a dance compilation well of Jimin And Hoseok's dancing alone with the BTS dance practice compilations, Ciel is quite a quick learner and often and always ends up doing the boys dance routines better then them well half of the time but most of the time she is working on herself as a dancer.

Currently Ciel is doing vocal warm ups while stretching before dancing to anything but she decided to dance to what ever her phone wanted to play while on shuffle little did she know she was going to dance to one of Jimin's songs as wel she has often listened to his songs but her favorite was Serendipity and honestly wanted to do a dance cover for his song for a while but oddly she's nervous when she goes to ask him and often forgets the idea in general but over all she often dances to this song as a warm up.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I just finished stretching and warming up my vocals which I usually always do this when I first wake up anyways but I was bored and usually I don't dance to the boys music but today was a different I feel asleep to Lie when we were in the car and so I got the idea of just to dance to Lie and a few other songs of course so I ended up playing Lie and went to work.

The Soloist (BTS FIC) [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें