•Jungkook's Confession•

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I woke up in the plane and I only had a good three hours until the plane landed in South Korea.

This was the first time i looked at my phone since I was in America I probably looked at my phone about a few times but I looked and had gotten 7 videos from each of the boys that was strange of them I thought.

I blinked and thought it was a prank because I usually prank Jin a lot but went to the next video which was Yoongi's and after that I didn't know how the feel but I watched Hoseok's see ever since Tour I had to be cautious with him I couldn't tell if he was serious or not about things.

After I watched Hoseok's video I started to connect the dots but I wasn't sure and started to watch Namjoon's I had to be sure at this point, I was so red and I nearly made myself feel so stupid because they all have said they loved me and I misunderstood it.... but I needed to see Jimin's, Taehyung's and Jungkook's too it was the goal!

After I watched Jimin's my heart fluttered and I could few myself get hot, after Taehyung's I smiled sweetly.... I knew deep down what I needed to too.

~No One's P.O.V.~

Ciel happily played Jungkook's video and she laughed because how cute Jungkook looks since he was eating like a little bunny.

"Sorry.... I hadn't ate yet.... but I wanted to say Hurry back home ok.... the others are going crazy because we all seen your new vlog of Celebrities and fanboys confessing their feelings for you.... to be honest it made me mad when you went on those dates with those guys they didn't know you and well I am mad at you.... so I wanted to say hurry up home so I can smack my lips against yourself because your mines!..... I love you Ciel and those guys only wanted one thing from you because you have a beautiful body only me and the others should and would know how to treat you so hurry up! Have a safe flight though."

Ciel giggled at Jungkook's anger but blushed after he said he would punish her with a kiss.

But Ciel was soon to laugh and she was trying to figure out what to say to the boys.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'JUNGKOOK'S CONFESSION'