•Daily Life of Kim Namjoon•

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

I was in my studio Ciel wanted to meet she thought this would be a cute song to do since she strongly supports the LGBTQ+ Community and someone in her comments from America asked her if she could make this song for their upcoming birthday and no she didn't reply but she knows who asked and she wrote a song and she knew they loved me.

I love ARMY and The Girls our fans were amazing and she was amazing for doing this for them.

I heard the door open "Heyo! Your ready?" She and I spoke in English a lot but she spoke in Spanish and also confused me too.

"Yea so I heard this fan sent you a instrumental?" She nodded.

"Yup and when I wrote the song it was kind of a struggle and I ended up fixing the pitches for us since we rap so differently!" She sat in my lap and put her notebook in her own lap and of course I had to control myself around her but I laid my chin on her shoulder to read what she had.

"Wow that's different aren't those quotes from those poems you highlighted?" She smiled and chuckled.

"Some of them yea let's record ok?" I nodded.

I couldn't help but watch Ciel's every movement I haven't heard the instrumental so we listened a few times before recording and we decided to rap in English for the fans sake.

(A/N:ahhhh yeeee)

Definitions
By The Boy & RM of BTS

Let girls love girls,
And let boys love boys.
Let that boy be a fucking boy,
And let that girl be a fucking girl.

I started off first then Ciel went on.

Because it doesn't really matter who I love or who I am,
I am only human after all!
I am fucking normal can't you see?
Mom and Dad?
Just see me for me and love me for me.

I smiled and she grinned and honestly I thought it was so cute when she did that but I went on with the song.

Is being gay so bad?
Then tell me about racism and tell me how it's somehow ok?
But being gay is just as bad?
Are you a fucking idiot?
Because that's all I see in you ignorant fools.
Why can't all you just be quiet and accept that child you brought into this world and fucking love them!

I felt kind of hurt since people actually did this to their kids because their afraid of different went really it's normal but Ciel continued.

Is it really that bad?
I think it's bad if you kick out your own child due to them being 'different' but really it was normal!
But you kicked them out and so tell me where is your baby know?
Are you that embarrassed of your own child?
Are you embarrassed that you had a baby so loved the same sex or wasn't born in the right body do you blame a god that somehow exist?
Well stop it and find you baby because your baby might end up dead.

The song was at a end and Ciel during tour talked about the LGBTQ+ community within ARMY and we all gave them more love then anything.

She made our fans love themselves more and her I think everyone feel in love with her.

Just let girls love girls,
Just let boys love boys.
Just let that boy be a fucking boy,
Just let that girl be a fucking girl.

We both finished with these last for words and it was beautiful.

Because their human too.

After we finished recording we listened to the recording and cleaned up the vocals a bit and made it official and she uploaded to her channel and to her fan that sent her the comment in the first place and she was happy I was happy.

"Ah! That feel good!" She said and looked at me which I was in my own world but I was listening to her.

"Namnam!" I turned completely red.

"Hey! Don't call me that! That sounds weird!" I said and looked away.

When I went to look back at her she was trying to kiss my cheek but instead kissed me on the lips and we both froze with our lips locked for a moment before she got off my lap and freaked out and apologized many many many times.

"I AM SORRY NAMJOON!" She was completely red and I kept saying it was fine.

"No no it's fine it was an accident I shouldn't have moved my face! Sorry Ciel!" I was red too and we both were just flustered and she just kept saying sorry.

I eventually got up and kissed her cheek which seemed to calm her down and then we both burst into laughter.

But she gotten a text from someone and she said her goodbyes and left and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

I really didn't mind that accidental kiss.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'DAILY LIFE OF KIM NAMJOON'

Aye you know gotta support the lgbtq+ community since I am part of it! Lmfao love being Bi and Gender fluid it's a fun time!