•Jin's Confession•

(A/N: AHHHHHHHHHH JIN YOU SEXY BITCH WITH THEM LIPS AND AGHHHH)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I woke up in the plane and I only had a good three hours until the plane landed in South Korea.

This was the first time i looked at my phone since I was in America I probably looked at my phone about a few times but I looked and had gotten 7 videos from each of the boys that was strange of them I thought.

"What is this?" I said to myself and I watch Jin's video first.

~No One's P.O.V.~

Ciel played the video and watched every second of it.

"Uh.... I hope your not looking at this on your way back to Korea.... if you hard then you might hate me after this.... Um we all saw all the things you did in America you get great without us.... but this is not what this is really about.... I.... I love you Ciel Rey!.... I can't help it even though I wanna stop loving you because I am so out of your league and also you only see me as a mom friend... but I can't help but love you and want you to see me as a lover but you will probably reject me.... please just reject me I am already ruining our friendship by saying this.... but I love you and I will always love you more then a friend but if you tell me to stop I will and be your friend I just don't want you to leave.... but yea enjoy your flight back have a safe one..."

Ciel blinked and thought it was a prank and went to the next video.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'JIN'S CONFESSION'